:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what would be a respectable offer for mack?

The Raiders allegedly want something in the ball park of two 1st round picks. Seems a little steep.

I think would think offering our 2019 1st and our 2020 2nd round pick would be as high as I’d go as fantasy gm.

That and his upcoming contract, he’s on the last year of a 5 yr rookie deal, would be a high price to pay in draft picks and salary but for a proven commmodity like Khalil Mack you’d have to be crazy not to consider it.

Scooby Wright was released... Red wasn’t that your boy?

KS and JL said they will start releasing players and not waiting until tomorrow’s deadline

Scooby Wright was released... Red wasn’t that your boy?

KS and JL said they will start releasing players and not waiting until tomorrow’s deadline

Scooby is likely done in the NFL. Dude never regained the little athleticism he had after the injuries he sustained. Good thing is we don't need LBs. Reub, Warner, Coyle, Smith, and Lee are a good group.

Ronald Blair, Aldrick Robinson, Joe Williams, Raheem Mostert, Darrell Williams, Pita Taumoepenu

They should keep Pita Taumoepenu, but I understand why they wouldn't. The RB group will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Mostert is a great special teams player, but nothing else. 49ers would have 4 RBs up on gameday(including Juice) with Alfred Morris, Jerrick McKinnon, and Matt Breida. I don't think that's plausible. Someone is going to be cut.

Earl Mitchell should be cut, but he won't be. Elijah Lee likely makes the roster due to Reuben's suspension, but who knows what happens after that. Richie James needs to make this team. He will be picked up quickly if he's cut.

Aldrick Robinson, Earl Mitchell, Korey Toomer, Elijah Lee, Pita T, Dekoda Watson, Johnathan Cooper, Every defensive back that wasn’t drafted or brought in by this new regime.

That whole 2nd unit O-line prolly won’t ever be playing professional football again.

Jonathan Cooper ain't healthy. Dude is hobbling on the field.

I don't get what they love so much about Earl Mitchell. Is his lockerroom leadership that great? DJ Jones is a beast. He should be starting.

Ronald Blair, Aldrick Robinson, Joe Williams, Raheem Mostert, Darrell Williams, Pita Taumoepenu

They should keep Pita Taumoepenu, but I understand why they wouldn't. The RB group will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Mostert is a great special teams player, but nothing else. 49ers would have 4 RBs up on gameday(including Juice) with Alfred Morris, Jerrick McKinnon, and Matt Breida. I don't think that's plausible. Someone is going to be cut.

Earl Mitchell should be cut, but he won't be. Elijah Lee likely makes the roster due to Reuben's suspension, but who knows what happens after that. Richie James needs to make this team. He will be picked up quickly if he's cut.
I had Ronald Blair as a player who gets cut initially but he really flashed versatility when healthy and I know Robert Saleh values versatility.

Jonathan Cooper ain't healthy. Dude is hobbling on the field.

I don't get what they love so much about Earl Mitchell. Is his lockerroom leadership that great? DJ Jones is a beast. He should be starting.
Bro how bad was cooper and Darrell Williams last night. It was comical adding in Nick Mullen’s falling all over the place.

Aaron Donald just got $87m guaranteed. Mack may not be a pipedream after all. lol

Desperatation will soon set in.

Could Kendrick Bourne be a surprise cut? I have a feeling the 49ers want to keep Richie James AND Aaron Burbridge.

Bets on who gets the axe first?

They cut 2 early so we’re at 88.

No way of really knowing but I’ma say Jeff Wilson RB or Jack Henegan QB next to go, and gets cut today.

Any of you guys want these shirts? The helmet one I wore once or twice at the most, the other two are brand new with tags... It’s for free, size L
26704223-9858-42D8-803B-C4AC8BAB6618.jpeg
D6B3A972-A66E-4073-83C5-C44C1E8B85A3.jpeg
BA54FD23-0884-4D75-B621-A3A504769BF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom