:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Pita makes the team. He's shown some progress from game to game. He needs to get time against the "starters" tonight.

Some stuff I observed vs IND:

An example of why Pita likely won't be the starting SAM anytime soon. The ball carrier cannot cross his face. He had a few other ones I'm sure he'd like back.

giphy.gif

Another unfinished play, but the tiny details here with the addition of stutter steps to his speed rush are a good sign of growth as a pass rusher. He's starting to understand the importance of overloading a tackle's processor.

giphy.gif

Our guys have no problem doing the hard part but fail on the easy part
dunno.gif
dazed.gif
Pita's speed rush is becoming nice. Improved footwork here gets the sack.

giphy.gif

In all fairness tho I used to have to drive through Vallejo across the bridge pretty often for a job I had and La Tapatia is one of those little mexican markets with a taqueria inside and has good *** burritos, tacos, mexican bbq'd meat, etc. Other than that tho DK what's good out there.

I'm from Vallejo; I live basically on top of the Crest all my life. I was born and raised here. Vallejo today is far from what it was back in the days in my youth. Basically Vallejo is slowly being gentrified. I'm seeing young tech folks moving in; due to our Huge ferry transportation that also Fairfield and Napa residents use to hit the city. While American Canyon is the gateway to the Napa and the wine country; Vallejo is basically setting themselves up to follow that lead.

It's Alright. There's plenty of progress in the works. Especially the Breweries, Napa Brewery and Mare Island Brewery. New apartments are in the work as well due to techies moving in. And finally, Mare Island the Old Naval base is getting a whole new look. From Paramount pictures having a contract over there, to Movies being filmed again in vallejo like they were in the 80's (13 Reasons why, New BumbleBee film). New shops and about 1500 new jobs that will open in a couple years, it's finally in progress. LOL they're finally almost done buildin the In-N-Out here.

Like i said it's a whole work in progress and it's finally begun.

Jimmy. :nthat:

Big game for the bubble guys tonight. Pita, I'm looking at you. Make a big play tonight, toko.

Joshua Garnett needs to make a showing

tavarius Moore too

Aldrick Robinson & Aaron Burbidge Probably last shot to make the team.

Wonder what Jordan cleats jimmy will be rockin :nerd:

Always wanted to rock a pair during game days in high school.

Is Reuben really going to play? Dude just got concussed. There's no point in him being out there.

Back
Top Bottom