:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they keep six WR: Pierre Garcon, Marquise Goodwin, Trent Taylor, Dante Pettis, Kendrick Bourne, Richie James

Vikings-L
Lions-W
Chiefs-L
Chargers-L
Cardinals-W
Packers-L
Rams-W
Cardinals-W
Raiders-W
Giants-W
Buccaneers-W
Seahawks-L
Broncos-W
Seahawks-W
Bears-W
Rams-L

Of course everything is dependent on health.I don’t want to jinx the team but the schedule opens up after week 6.The Kansas City game could go either way depending on Mahomes development.KC’s defense was exposed all season last year,Berry is returning,but is he the same player?I just hope everyone stays healthy throughout the season,so we can determine without any question how far along in the rebuilding process we truly are.

Looking to Airbnb it when I go to SF in October... What are some areas I should stay away from?

Hotels are like $300/night+, not looking to pay that

Vikings-L
Lions-W
Chiefs-L
Chargers-L
Cardinals-W
Packers-L
Rams-W
Cardinals-W
Raiders-W
Giants-W
Buccaneers-W
Seahawks-L
Broncos-W
Seahawks-W

Bears-W
Rams-L

As much as I want it I don't think we go 7-1 during that Rams, Cards, Raiders, Giants, Bucs, Seahawks, Broncos, Seahawks II stretch.

Looking to Airbnb it when I go to SF in October... What are some areas I should stay away from?

Hotels are like $300/night+, not looking to pay that

It depends on what you want to be close to and what you're planning to do. Like I could recommend cheaper areas than downtown/union square (which tend to be the highest) but if everything you're planning to do is in the middle of downtown you might want to consider proximity. Are you bringing a car?

Also to note on Air B n Bs the advertised price per night doesn't include fees like the cleaning deposit / fee (some Air BnBs charge both), so make sure you check that out because sometimes when you do the math the Air B n Bs aren't as cheap as they make themselves initially appear.

Ok red81 red81 , which eligible Juniors and Seniors this upcoming NCAA season should I be watching come down the pipeline for next year’s draft?
1.Nick Bosa*, 3-4OLB, Ohio State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 265.
Projected 40 Time: 4.71
2. Clelin Ferrell*, 3-4OLB, Clemson
Height: 6-5. Weight: 265.
Projected 40 Time: 4.77.
3.Joe Jackson*, 3-4OLB, Miami
Height: 6-5. Weight: 258.
Projected 40 Time: 4.65.
4.Brian Burns*, 3-4OLB, Florida State
Height: 6-5. Weight: 218.
Projected 40 Time: 4.72.
5.Terrell Lewis*, 3-4OLB, Alabama
Height: 6-5. Weight: 254.
6.Montez Sweat, 3-4OLB, Mississippi State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 241.
Projected 40 Time: 4.76.
7.Josh Allen, 3-4OLB, Kentucky
Height: 6-5. Weight: 230.
Projected 40 Time: 4.61

These are the cream of the crop edge rushers in next years class. It starts Saturday so tune in big dog and get fully immersed in college football.

Call me crazy but I think we win opening week vs MIN. Shootout offensively, I put my $ on Jimmy over Kirk to seal the deal down the stretch.

It depends on what you want to be close to and what you're planning to do. Like I could recommend cheaper areas than downtown/union square (which tend to be the highest) but if everything you're planning to do is in the middle of downtown you might want to consider proximity. Are you bringing a car?

Also to note on Air B n Bs the advertised price per night doesn't include fees like the cleaning deposit / fee (some Air BnBs charge both), so make sure you check that out because sometimes when you do the math the Air B n Bs aren't as cheap as they make themselves initially appear.

It’s my girls first time going out there, we staying for 2-3 days... What I have in mind is the painted ladies, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, fisherman’s wharf

Not sure what else to do

Yea I notice the cleaning fee and I think the service fee, adds a good amount too but still cheaper than the $400+ night hotels are charging... We also gonna rent a car

My dad called me and said hes taking the whole family to the game in Arizona. Super excited. Last game i went to there, there were more Niners jerseys than cardinals. They had more niners jerseys in the malls for sale than cards too. cant wait

The last time I went there, I wore my Joe Montana jersey and was called Hannah Montana by a group of fans sitting behind me the whole game. That is the level of football intelligence you will deal with when you get out there. But enjoy. Its really fun out there!

1.Nick Bosa*, 3-4OLB, Ohio State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 265.
2. Clelin Ferrell*, 3-4OLB, Clemson
Height: 6-5. Weight: 265.
Projected 40 Time: 4.77.
3.Joe Jackson*, 3-4OLB, Miami
Height: 6-5. Weight: 258.
Projected 40 Time: 4.65.
4.Brian Burns*, 3-4OLB, Florida State
Height: 6-5. Weight: 218.
Projected 40 Time: 4.72.
5.Terrell Lewis*, 3-4OLB, Alabama
Height: 6-5. Weight: 254.
6.Montez Sweat, 3-4OLB, Mississippi State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 241.
Projected 40 Time: 4.76.
7.Josh Allen, 3-4OLB, Kentucky
Height: 6-5. Weight: 230.
Projected 40 Time: 4.61

These are the cream of the crop edge rushers in next years class. It starts Saturday so tune in big dog and get fully immersed in college football.

Nick Bosa is the #1 draft crush going into the 2018 cfb season. :emoji_heart_eyes:

But there are a lot of names on that list that I'd love to be Niners. :evil: I could definitely see Saleh liking Brian Burns and Montez Sweat.

Why do we need another Running back?

Because basically no one who makes the final 53 roster is gonna touch the field preseason game 4

He’s just a throw away burner RB because Breida, McKinnon, Morris, and maybe Mostert won’t play.

They waived S Chancellor James (who never has made our final 53 roster) to pick him up

Back
Top Bottom