:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait i butchered the "savage" post being too hyped on that play :lol:

But yeah i understand reps, but can we bench some of those key guys now..

50323F52-3235-4E2B-A014-892E64BDFD89.jpeg

GOAT :pimp:

Truthfully, Earl Mitchell should be cut, but I don't expect it to happen. Dude must be a hell of a leader because that's what seems to be keeping him around. DJ Jones, however, has already surpassed him as a player, and Day showed last year that he too can play nose.

I kept dj Jones and cut Mitchell in my online madden franchise. Also moved solly and armstead inside and kicked Buckner outside.

Signed cliff Avril too. Dline lookin saucy.

I kept dj Jones and cut Mitchell in my online madden franchise. Also moved solly and armstead inside and kicked Buckner outside.

Signed cliff Avril too. Dline lookin saucy.

liked on the strength of using the word "saucy". we might be a dying breed my friend.

I'm from Vallejo; I live basically on top of the Crest all my life. I was born and raised here. Vallejo today is far from what it was back in the days in my youth. Basically Vallejo is slowly being gentrified. I'm seeing young tech folks moving in; due to our Huge ferry transportation that also Fairfield and Napa residents use to hit the city. While American Canyon is the gateway to the Napa and the wine country; Vallejo is basically setting themselves up to follow that lead.

It's Alright. There's plenty of progress in the works. Especially the Breweries, Napa Brewery and Mare Island Brewery. New apartments are in the work as well due to techies moving in. And finally, Mare Island the Old Naval base is getting a whole new look. From Paramount pictures having a contract over there, to Movies being filmed again in vallejo like they were in the 80's (13 Reasons why, New BumbleBee film). New shops and about 1500 new jobs that will open in a couple years, it's finally in progress. LOL they're finally almost done buildin the In-N-Out here.

Like i said it's a whole work in progress and it's finally begun.
Wife is from Vallejo and we visit her fam from time to time. Good to see Downtown get cleaned up along with Waterfront.

Back
Top Bottom