:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Robinson out, James and Bourne are in, right?

Well let’s just do the math ourselves. I think we’ll retain 6 WRs. Aldrick Robinson is Already gone and I think Steve Dunbar Jr is next.

The locks to make it:
1. Piere Garcon
2. Marquise Goodwin
3. Trent Taylor
4. Dante Pettis

That leaves 2 spots open.

5. Richie James Jr. seems like he’s shown WAY too much to stash on the practice squad, so pencil him in.

So last WR would be:
6. Aaron Burbidge or Kendrick Bourne.

I know he was a bust and gon be there for depth but red81 red81 whats the scouting reporting on coleman.

It’s really not fair calling this guy a bust.

Dude was diagnosed with Leukemia back in 2011.
He was a 3rd rounder who started all 16 games last year.

Last edited:
Never knew he had leukemia. I know he’s very versatile though. Can play center or tackle. Probably guard too.

Cut so far:

OL - JP Flynn
RB - Ja’Quan Gardner
G - Chris Gonzalez
QB - Jack Heneghan
DL - Chris Jones
P - Jeff Locke
T - Pace Murphy
WR - Aldrick Robinson
TE - Wes Saxton
DL - Will Sutton
OL - Darrell Williams
RB - Joe Williams

Shon Coleman was the tackle from Auburn that beat cancer and gained recognition for holding his own against Myles Garrett. Athletic player. I don't know what happened in Cleveland.

I think it's a good pickup. Our backup tackles were putrid.

This is really going to happen, isn't it? It's like trading away a 27-year-old Patrick Willis in his contract year, except worse. :sick:

Next years, 1st, solomon thomas, and a 3rd that can turn into a 1st depending on performance. Throw in jimmie ward just because.

They might finesse those 2 firsts outta somebody.

Yep that’s exactly what I mean. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen.

Jets seem keen enough.

And the Packers have stocked up 2 first round picks for 2019. Could see them offering one 2019 and one 2020 first, they’d still have a first round pick leftover for 2019.

I don't think the Niners get Mack. Don't feel confident they'd be willing to give up so much.

Designed some Jimmy Football Jordan Brand ads

ENJOY

646ECE74-1670-4DE2-9F79-69334D67A1D2.jpeg

FFBA1F03-5A7C-42A8-95CE-6357D51FBC0D.jpeg

6E0EC4AA-B028-49CF-9E31-125A09DC7E1C.jpeg

59524102-1942-4ACD-9A8A-6AAA2FA970A2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom