:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiders are horrible...just pay the man!

If 49ers traded TWO 1st round picks not sure how I would feel that a lot. At least they didn’t trade him to anyone in the NFC west.

Some thoughts.

1. Damn, I knew someone would cough up the 2 first round picks for Khalil Mack.

2. Ian Rapoport saying the 2 first round picks "are the crux of the deal, but that might not be all of it", I wonder if the Bears threw anything else in to beat out the Jets and sweeten the deal.

3. At least we're not playing the Bears until Week 16, maybe things will go super well in the regular season and we'll already have secured a playoff spot and can send CJ Beathard out there to get his *** kicked by Khalil Mack instead of Jimmy G. Unlikely, I know, I just hope Mack doesn't smoke our ******* QB right before the playoffs start.

this could actually cause us to lose that game, which was looking like a pretty certain W in my book.

and we didn't have very many "certain Ws" on the schedule in my mind to begin with.

this is like when the sacramento kings gave up Boogie for buddy hield and a few bags of off-brand cheetos

just dont understand the raiders' rationale. mack was the crux of that defense, for both the line and secondary. lord, them cbs are gonna be absolute toast this coming season. bruce irvin aint gonna do it all for them

Back
Top Bottom