:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One positive is that Aldon, Navorro, T Brock and Dorsey will all be back at some point. We're not just stuck with what we have and we need to tread water until then.

Tank needs to be given a chance to play. Dude's strength is pass rushing...

Last edited:
How long is Anthony Davis and Vernon out ??
Damn, another body I forgot about. We're missing half our starters
mean.gif
. Who knows when AD will be ready. 

I think Vernon will probably be back next week.

Getting T Brock would be huge because it would allow them to put Jimmie on the bench and move Cox back into the slot. Cox has played pretty damn good and he can start in base and move to the slot when needed.

There's not much we can do about the pass rush if they're not going to allow Tank to play. Corey Lemonier hasn't done ****, Lynch is raw and few snaps, Skuta only plays base and Ahmad is fat and gets a penalty every other drive.

Last edited:
I am happy Kaepernick played well, and we have life in Stevie Johnson.

We still gotta focus on running the ball. And figure out ways to step up in the pass rush.

Penalties need to be toned down.. man these past 2 Sundays have been frustrating.

All I have to say is run the damn ball. I know arizona has a great run d. But straight up just abandon the run. 
mean.gif

Run the ball. Also F the refs. 

Heard gore was emotional after the game. 

Looking at the bright side, its early so the 49ers have time to learn and fix.

Gotta cut down on the penalties asap...especially the unprovoked ones. 3 games, 36 penalties for 303 yards. Cut those down by half and 3-0 is more likely.

Jimmie Ward may be a good corner one day, but he needs to sit. Please come back soon, Brock.

Jonathan Martin...you gotta go back on the bench.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 25m

Kaepernick's 78.4 percent complete rate was the best of any game he's started in the NFL.

Btw anyone that thinks Kap is still just one-read QB isn't watching these games. He may be a little inconsistent at times, but he repeatedly is going through multiple reads.

Last edited:
watching Jimmie Ward chasing around wide open WRs brought back memories of Mike Rumph getting scorched his rookie year. however, as others have said, he may look bad, but we can blame this crappy pass rush for leaving our secondary out to dry

even with all the DUI stuff before the colts game, aldon had more sacks last year in three games(4.5) by himself than our entire team does this year(4).

tons of people i talked to who were at training camp said aldon was in ridiculous shape and pointed out how unstoppable he was in practice. i have no doubt we'd be 3-0 with aldon. 
mean.gif
 stay in-shape my young ninja. 

Last edited:
Defense is atrocious right now :smh:

Play calling :smh:

No discipline what so ever :smh:.

**** ain't gonna get easier like last year we gotta play Manning and Rivers :x

**** ain't gonna get easier like last year we gotta play Manning and Rivers :x

this.

we started out 1-2 last year but that's because we were playing teams that were vastly overlooked going into the season, had good to great QB play (Cam and Luck) and were eventually playoff teams. I don't have a crystal ball, but besides the Cards' 10-6 record from a year ago, I still don't believe the Bears of the Cardinals will be playoff teams this season. terrible taste in my mouth, considering both were games we should have won, and had sizable leads in.

Stanton was looking like an elite QB puttin passes right on the money to Brown. forget looking ahead to Manning and Rivers, Foles is gonna look like ******* Dan Marino if we fail to put pressure on him.

Also we were able to get back on track easier last year because the teams we faced after starting 1-2 were not very good. This year however we have Philly, KC, Denver, NO, and STL twice. With this pass rush we could make any QB look good and imagining Manning and Brees with an eternity to throw is making me sick.

I knew we would have to try and put more points up this season but did not expect all the penalties and I thought this team would be disciplined enough knowing the small margin of error we have.

Hurry back Aldon, Davis, and Bowman :smh:

next week, Anquan needs to run a route over the middle where he runs over a ref. would love to see it. that man looked ready to take off on somebody during post game interviews.

The lack of running plays is sickening...I'd like to think it's cuz they're trying to preserve Gore for the late season stretch, but they may not make it to that point at this rate.

Boldin has to chill, man... That was just a horrible lack of composure.

:stoneface: at that pass rush, or lack thereof

@49ersaaron8  @SylvesterMcGrizzly  have either of you ever seen john brown from pittburg st play? never seen him myself but he seems like a interesting prospect. wheels for days and could be a good late day 3 pick. dat 4.34 40 
sick.gif
 heard the niners are bringing him in for private work out.
I guess we all know who john brown is now 
mean.gif

where's bruce ellington? why the **** cant we utilize him? 

Last edited:
Back to back Ls
sick.gif

Gotta play more disciplined even if the zebra's got it out for us.

w/o Vernon the Niners really have no vertical threat in the passing game and that's been a problem for way too long.

I kinda felt that this season would test our patience, just hope we're still in the mix when reinforcements arrive.

I guess we all know who john brown is now :smh:  

where's bruce ellington? why the **** cant we utilize him? 

I know hindsight is 20-20 but I wish Ricardo Lockette was a Niner. He could've been the deep threat / heir apparent to Kassim Osgood.

It seems like there's 1-2 players that are let go and flourish elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom