:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl:

These players KNOW how the game is being called. They KNOW that they can't hold like that down field, and they still do it.

Last edited:
sick.gif
. gonna take a nice long nap..

The non-existant pass rush  and undisciplined play is going to cost us many games this season. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I love how we have no pass rush and Tank is inactive. What the ****.

Cut this bum Lemonier once Aldon gets back.

Last edited:
Boldin possibly cost us the game man... If Kaep played well enough, oline didn't help either. Defense looks bad man really bad... We were 1-2 last year also right?

I'm tired of Roman.

I'm tired of the read-option.

I can't even blame Roman though because Harbaugh employs him.

Last edited:
All these penalties and stupid read option plays. Where the HELL did the smash mouth football (DURING THE PLAY, NOT AFTER... :smh: :smh:) Niners go?!?!
Kaep needs to really settle down and stop trying to think he can it down the field on each and every play.

Trying to be optimistic since it's only three weeks in but they need to sit the **** down and focus on playing smart, disciplined football. That's two weeks in a row we squandered a game where we were totally in control.

Last edited:
All these penalties and stupid read option plays. Where the HELL did the smash mouth football (DURING THE PLAY, NOT AFTER... mean.gif ) Niners go?!?!
Kaep needs to really settle down and stop trying to think he can it down the field on each and every play.

Smash mouth football? This team is too cute for that now.

The hell these dudes doing at halftime? Seriously getting tired of this.

Stupid penalties, No 2nd half O, Culliver looking like carlos roger 2.0, ref flagging the D for breathing on the QB

Back
Top Bottom