:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man so many things wrong/missing with this team
mean.gif
I'd settle for 1st half kap playing the whole game

Yesterday Cal, now this BS. That was thee most incoherent, undisciplined, disfunctional, disheartening game This season, I haven't seen any other team give away wins like this so far this season.

Smash mouth football? This team is too cute for that now.

Obviously not from this year...I wouldn't mind seeing the Niner teams from the past couple of years where they'd run on 3rd and long just to keep the other team's D honest. And defensively, I don't eem know... Bo, I miss you. :frown:

Last edited:
In the first three games this team has 4 sacks: 1 by Ahmad Brooks and 3 by Justin Smith.

Stay in-shape Aldon. This team desperately needs you.

Last edited:
What the hell happens during halftime?? This team gets NO pressure at all, they need Aldon bad! Week 9 is a long ways from now tho. I'll take 5 wins by week 9

In fairness, our corners are usually getting cooked as a direct result of the lack of pass rush.

I'm not going to say we lost the game because of that penalty by Anquan because anything can happen in a game (as we saw with Fitz fumbling at pretty much the same exact spot) but damn that could have been a game changer. AZ was rallying and we had a great drive going, Stevie was great, and then it was all negated by the Boldin penalty which then eventually resulted in a blocked FG.

Bow and Aldon are SO damn crucial to this team. You can really see it now

The secondary is an extension of the pass rush. It STARTS upfront in the trenches. If a competent QB has all day to throw, I dont care if you have Deion Sanders and Darrelle Revis in the secondary; they will get beat.

Last edited:
Nick Foles probably licking his chops with the chance to throw against our secondary with all the time in the world.

How can you evaluate the DBs? I dont get it. There has been ZERO  pass rush for all three games.
did Corey Lemonier, at the very least, collect a hurry this game? **** sacks, the guy has zero QB hurries in all his snaps.

Last edited:
random thoughts:

fangio tried upping the pressure but blitz pick up by cards in the 4th quarter was decent.

spotting them yards on 3rd down penalties. ridiculously undisciplined and backbreakers

is it me, or does bethea provide no help over that top? dude seems almost always out of place

someone put glue on our CBs hands. we don't get to play romo every week, come on

harbaugh needs to tell kaep to just throw away the damn ball when he's gonna lose yards on read option plays

i realized that we have so many new 1st teamers seeing the field on defense this year. wilhoite, bethea, lemonier, and ward. damn it, aldon..

We started last year 1-2.. still early to turn it around and become more disciplined. We just got to figure out how to close out the games. Should easily be 3-0.

Back
Top Bottom