:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's probably depressed he is in Oakland. Imagine going from a team competing for a superbowl to a team competing for the toilet bowl.

So they're removing the entire field at Levi's due to it being unplayable....

At least they're doing this before someone is injured by it.

So they're removing the entire field at Levi's due to it being unplayable....

At least they're doing this before someone is injured by it.

I read that Stevie Johnson and Bruce Ellington both fell because of the poor conditions so Harbaugh got them off the field before someone really got hurt.

I hopefully there are no problems with the field come sunday or this could be a disaster.

Don't they have HS games playing on the field too?

Hopefully from our last preseason home game to our first regular season game, no one is on the field!

We need it nice and fresh :pimp: :pimp:

LMJ was already cleared to play on Sunday. That wasnt long at all.

Dude faked the injury to make it look worse than what it was, he seen Ellington putting in work with return duties

Then he went to doctors and said hes 100% :lol: :lol:

What's up everyone. Just thought I'd drop in to see if any & every one of you were looking to join a Facebook NFL Discussion page. I created the page a month or so & we have roughly 120 members. The problem is, I'm from Seattle but a die hard 49er fan. I welcome all member to add whomever they'd like to the page but now the group is flooded with BANDWAGON Seattle fans. Page stays active, with most activity arguing back & forth on who's best at their position ongoing games & predictions. I'd love for everyone to give it a chance. Search "The NFL Junkie's Discussion Group". My name is Deon. I'm the admin. Peace & go Niners!!!

Man a "Seattle fan" came to my work recently. (Had the license plate seahawks border) I tried to discuss football with him and he stared at me deer in the head lights. He then said he doesn't know much about football and that he's a Casual fan.

Hahaha I couldn't believe but I should have known.

Roger must be thinking too much regarding suspensions, I think Josh gordon is another player waiting for his. 

Hope he caught amnesia regarding aldons suspension

Back
Top Bottom