:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bruh not nate davis 
roll.gif

dude's name always comes up every other year

Last edited:
I googled Nate Davis just to see what he's up to, well...

He's a QB for an indoor football league in Texas called Lone Star Football League

:lol: :lol:

damn while we're busy pulling our hair out over blaine gabbert, nate davis is piling up hardware in the lone star football league. my dude couldn't read a playbook, but he could launch a football 70 yards from a knee.

Last edited:
That one pass he threw in a preseason snf game, no lie got me believing he was the one.

Sometimes its great to look back at them nolan singletary days...

Edit: quickly google searched nate davis and found a recent article, talk about being the ultimate qb. Not only winning championships but has played lineback also when needed

Last edited:
nate davis lookin like he was playing tecmo super bowl, droppin waaaaay back waiting for any WR to get open down field

LOL.  Kick rocks then Boone.  Guess you dont want to play this year.  I wouldnt even trade him.  Eff him.....let him rot.

Nothing wrong with wanting more money, but the think that irritates me is that he is holding out. Go to camp and show why you deserve higher money. 

If we can get a solid draft pick for him, I guess I would trade him.....in spite of my desire to let his greedy *** rot at home while he watches our team play.  But if all we can get is a low pick, then eff him. 

We should call Kansas City.  They will probably give us a 3rd round pick.  Their OL is horrible and they hook us up with picks for our trash!

I want more for Boone than a 3rd. This guy is one of the better guards in the NFL and can be a serviceable left tackle as well which is a huge.

IMO we shouldnt trade him tho.

Last edited:
Wow he really wants tackle money :smh:

I wouldn't trade him as well. He either plays for us or nobody else unless we get some insane value in return but I doubt that'll happen.

Last edited:
 I want more for Boone than a 3rd. This guy is one of the better guards in the NFL and can be a serviceable left tackle as well which is a huge.

IMO we shouldnt trade him tho.

if he is as good as we know him to be, they should've offered him a worthwhile extension after the Kap deal. I wouldn't think to trade him either because it would be hard to get comprable value in return. Just pay the man and be done with it

well hes under contract for 2 more years so technically the niners dont have do anything. if he really wanted a new contract he should have showed up to camp and gone from there. holding out and trying to force the niners' hand is not the right way to go about it because there's no way in hell trent and paraag are going to budge. it sets a bad precedent and every couple years youre going to have some random player think all he has to do is hold out and he'll get what he wants.

well hes under contract for 2 more years so technically the niners dont have do anything. if he really wanted a new contract he should have showed up to camp and gone from there. holding out and trying to force the niners' hand is not the right way to go about it because there's no way in hell trent and paraag are going to budge. it sets a bad precedent and every couple years youre going to have some random player think all he has to do is hold out and he'll get what he wants.

And if that's their way of seeing things, then they shouldn't have offered him that new deal today. Obviously they want to keep him. If that's their stance I don't disagree, but you cant feel that way, then offer him a new deal

Last edited:
we dont even know if the reports of a offer are true. matt maiocco is questioning if an offer was even made.
 But if the 49ers had indeed offered Boone that kind of money over the life of the contract, it would have been completed long ago, according to a source. Boone is scheduled to earn $2 million this season and $1.2 million in 2015.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom