:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that's my point as well. If he's already put down a bet them why not put up for another if he's so sure they won't reach 11 wins.

As for me I went to vegas last month and put down for over 10.5 but if you wanna go head to head with me for money I'm game. Same thing 11 wins or over, I win. 10 or under, you win. I have no problems taking your money. We'll even add a stipulation, since most of NT never pays up on bets (sans @dland24 getting @JPZx his hat a few years ago) the one who doesn't pay (which would be you) gives up their SN. Deal?

I didn't think they were awful. Well, Rumph certainly was. But Julian Peterson, Tony Parrish, and Bryant Young were my guys
frown.gif
one jersey i still want is an authentic bryant young

And that's my point as well. If he's already put down a bet them why not put up for another if he's so sure they won't reach 11 wins.

As for me I went to vegas last month and put down for over 10.5 but if you wanna go head to head with me for money I'm game. Same thing 11 wins or over, I win. 10 or under, you win. I have no problems taking your money. We'll even add a stipulation, since most of NT never pays up on bets (sans @dland24 getting @JPZx his hat a few years ago) the one who doesn't pay (which would be you) gives up their SN. Deal?
the line is 11. that means we push at 11. i don't want to seem like a **** by saying oh i have massive amounts of cheese on this or that but i have an okay amount on it. i normally would not take any team to win 12 out of 16 games in an nfl season and like i said, i really liked this line. a lot. i think the bears have an okay shot at knocking 1 out of the 16 in the L column. 

so no, i don't want to swap hats or screen names. if you are serious, i'm willing to probably match whatever number you want. but if you aren't, let's just stop messing around on a forum. 

as to why i didn't go to the seahawks forum.... again, i just moved here to santa clara. i'm impressed with the fanbase for the giants and 9ers (houston is the biggest bandwagon city, worst major sports city in america imo) but i don't like automatically adopting a winning franchise.

i think sf not making the playoffs isn't a shocker like if denver were to miss it or something (weaker division). people in real life disagree. thought i'd brought it to the sf forum to see if sf fans were concerned at all or would acknowledge the possibility of missing the playoffs. didn't expect this but probably should have. 

i think sf not making the playoffs isn't a shocker like if denver were to miss it or something (weaker division). people in real life disagree. thought i'd brought it to the sf forum to see if sf fans were concerned at all or would acknowledge the possibility of missing the playoffs. didn't expect this but probably should have. 

I can't speak for the rest of the people in here but I agree to an extent that GENERALLY speaking; that it wouldn't be a shocker b/c of the way the NFL is in how teams can go from worst to first and vice versa easily but I think the reason you got flamed by everyone is because other than stating how all the teams in the NFC West are legit teams; you didn't really have valid reasons for why the Niners could/will miss the playoffs which I explained in my earlier reply.

Which when you stated that you just moved to the Bay and how you're not a Niners fan; I guess we can't really blame you on these egregious arguments for them missing the playoffs since you don't follow this team to the microscopic extent that most of us in this thread do :lol:

no worries, like i said. end of the day, i just really like watching football. nfc west is probably the best football to watch. 

NFC west best division in football. Last place rams got hot last year without their starting QB and smacked playoff teams like the colts and saints.

the line is 11. that means we push at 11. i don't want to seem like a **** by saying oh i have massive amounts of cheese on this or that but i have an okay amount on it. i normally would not take any team to win 12 out of 16 games in an nfl season and like i said, i really liked this line. a lot. i think the bears have an okay shot at knocking 1 out of the 16 in the L column. 

so no, i don't want to swap hats or screen names. if you are serious, i'm willing to probably match whatever number you want. but if you aren't, let's just stop messing around on a forum. 
View media item 1137398
View media item 1137399
View media item 1137400
The line is 10.5 and I'm sure you know how huge the 0.5 difference is, no push.
11 wins or over, I win.
10 or less, you win.
We can go friendly wager, $50.

bruce giving red a shoutout.

'u dont wanna see me on the field HUH? lemme return this kick to the 40'

Last edited:
49er fans have a lot to look forward with the new screen. Looks real good.

If only Gabbert looked 10% as good as that. He's been awful :rofl: :lol:

#datcommentary

Seriously though are you guys underwhelmed about the new stadium? It looks really plain. For a place like Silicon Valley I expected a more futuristic look.

Back
Top Bottom