:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He sounds like a Raider fan to me aka the most clueless fans in all of sports.

This is completely false. Every team has it's clueless fans. Ppl I know say that the Niners were going to win the Super Bowl every year and it's been 20 years since that happened.

is bartleby really matt schaub, who's still upset about the drubbing the texans took in sf last season? wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling nt considering he won't have a job soon

Any news on Alex Boone? Its getting closer and closer to the season, I wonder when he realizes hes not getting an extension. He should have just reported when Vernon did.

If you guys really think he's idiotic then why not go to Vegas and bet that 49ers will win 11+, make the playoffs, etc.

So confident but won't make $ ? Lol.

This is completely false. Every team has it's clueless fans. Ppl I know say that the Niners were going to win the Super Bowl every year and it's been 20 years since that happened.

:lol: you didnt happen to talk to these people between lets say 2003 and 2010, yean?

Last edited:
If you guys really think he's idiotic then why not go to Vegas and bet that 49ers will win 11+, make the playoffs, etc.

So confident but won't make $ ? Lol.
That's a two way street player. If he's so confident the niners won't get to the playoffs, much less 11 wins, why won't he take what he thinks is easy money?

So confident but won't make $? Lol.

:lol: you didnt happen to talk to these people between lets say 2003 and 2010, yean?

Back in my HS days yea. My pops was a diehard Niners fan. I use to hear about how Garcia was going to lead them to the SB :lol:

Btw I think y'all are going to win the NFC West this year. Im loving this Rivarly with the Seahawks

Honestly were. It making the playoffs this year.

Kaep likes to stare at the sun all the time. Lattimore broke all his ACLs. Gabbert is our best QB but our dumb coach won't replace Kaep cause he's not a good coach.

STL looks like a 1 seed cause Bradford took up MMA lessons and is much tougher. Much stronger. And can win the most games.

ARZ looks like a team that can play.

Seattle will win 6 games at most because Marshall looks distracted.

Back in my HS days yea. My pops was a diehard Niners fan. I use to hear about how Garcia was going to lead them to the SB :lol:

Btw I think y'all are going to win the NFC West this year. Im loving this Rivarly with the Seahawks

that Garcia to Owens connection was fun to watch. unfortunately we had no defense those years. ahmed plummer, corey webster, mike rumph? secondary bled about as much as a shotgun wound

that Garcia to Owens connection was fun to watch. unfortunately we had no defense those years. ahmed plummer, corey webster, mike rumph? secondary bled about as much as a shotgun wound

Hearst was :pimp:

That's a two way street player. If he's so confident the niners won't get to the playoffs, much less 11 wins, why won't he take what he thinks is easy money?

So confident but won't make $? Lol.

He mentioned that he did make the bet, a large one at that. That's my point.

So you gonna bet or naw?

Back
Top Bottom