:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is your team?

And please tell us who you think are the teams trending upwards and downwards going into 2014.

The reason we are all baffled by your comments is we were facing more adversity last year going into the year. We started 1-2 and everybody said the niners are done. Ahmad brooks single handedly dominated that saints game which niners lost on a BS call in the superdome with an offense that wasn't clicking and Jon Baldwin playin the Z receiver for most the game. It's just last year we saw it all man so were just not phased when we hear things like no way they can keep this up.

alright well if you think these 9ers are better than the team that got to the super bowl and the team that almost got to the super bowl, then cool. we'll find out soon enough 

He sounds like a Raider fan to me aka the most clueless fans in all of sports.

Like the janitor at my work who swears Raiders will go 10-6 :rofl: about a season ago i asked dude how tim brown looked in camp just to **** with him and he said he was ready to have a break out season. :stoneface: Mind you Tim Brown hasnt taken a snap in 10 years...

Last edited:
Alright, we'll just simplify this...

I got 500 that says the niners make the playoffs this year, since you're a betting man.
dude lol first, this is stupid because if you lost you wouldn't pay, but second, why not just take over 11 wins. i have a little more than that on the under already, would you really bet your 500 george washingtons that they win 11 out of 16 games??? 

nah sadly, i'm a texans fan. i just can't believe how up in arms everyone got when i said a team that's gone to the playoffs 3 years in a row, plays in the toughest division, is aging, might not make the playoffs, and i don't think they'll win 11 games. i don't think i trolled or **** talked anyone or the organization, just some common sense stuff. it's hard to have sustained success in the nfl. it isn't rocket science. 

but to say that your team will be better in the future than it was in the last 3 years, okay, that's cool, i disagree, maybe the people on espn insider disagree, but put a gun to my head... i would say a franchise that turned it around and played exceptionally well with a lot of talented players that are now older, injured, or suspended won't be as good as they were the last few years. 

or do i just have to say-- 9ers, super bowl champs, for sure, no doubt!

You said the super bowl window was closed. There is no way that a team this talented has "no shot" to win a super bowl.

Of course it is hard to have sustained success in the NFL, especially when you have had very heart breaking losses over the past few years. But the front office and has drafted well and continues to add young talent/depth. This is still a very hungry team and they will be in contention again.

Who was your team before the texans ?considering you said we were poppin pimples during the Singletary era. I'd assume you are in your 30s

nah i'm sorry i didn't catch the espn blurbs... who are the guys that are going to fill aldon smith and bowman's roles? there's a reason why pass rushers get paid big contracts and aldon smith was a complete freak. losing him for 1-8 games isn't great. 

Read page 114.

So dude finally admitted he is a texans fan therefore having no clue about our team. Im done with him.

Next time take that **** to the NFL thread where people have rudimentary in-depth discussions about Seattle's cover 4 scheme when Seattle doesn't even play cover 4 hahahaha. 
roll.gif
  Ill never post in that joke of a thread.

Last edited:
Our brand of football is just nasty too that's why we can't even entertain your comments about falling off.

Who was your team before the texans ?considering you said we were poppin pimples during the Singletary era. I'd assume you are in your 30s
i'm on a shoe forum debating with strangers on a team that plays like 3 miles down the street from me, so no, i'm not 30, i'm from houston though and i just started watching when david carr started the franchise. so yeah naturally i'm gravitating towards derek carr and the raiders 

i don't think there's any point in arguing with y'all. throwing in a few "espn regurgitations," some rookie names, and not really reading the stuff i'm talking about. but maybe the niners are just that good because i had a convo with my buddy with the same results. but no team is a shoe-in for the playoffs in the nfl. it just changes too much. i gamble a lot so i do watch a ton of football. 

Peace out texans fan
This dude a texan fan and he compared the 49ers to them. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Alright, we'll just simplify this...

I got 500 that says the niners make the playoffs this year, since you're a betting man.
dude lol first, this is stupid because if you lost you wouldn't pay, but second, why not just take over 11 wins. i have a little more than that on the under already, would you really bet your 500 george washingtons that they win 11 out of 16 games??? 

Whatever, take your Cari Champion *** analysis to the predictions thread and for, you fallopian tube.

If you really wanna put your money where your garbage *** posts are, send me PayPal info

View media item 1136195
You damn right I'm not paying you... Cuz you won't win any of these dumbass bets you're trying to make

nah i just don't see harbs doing the whole "who's got it better than us?????????" thing anymore. i see him having spasms on the sidelines. you can only pump up a team for so long. we'll see though. i really wish you guys would put money where your beliefs are. 

Whatever, take your Cari Champion *** analysis to the predictions thread and for, you fallopian tube.

If you really wanna put your money where your garbage *** posts are, send me PayPal info

You damn right I'm not paying you... Cuz you won't win any of these dumbass bets you're trying to make
you do realize that's the vegas line... it's 11 games. i'm not making it up as some arbitrary number. winning 11 games isn't easy. it's a lot of respect to the 9ers that they even set the line that high. so yeah i probably have a 50% chance of winning these dumbass bets i'm trying to make...

What did you expect when you come into a die hard niner forum and speculating on the outcome of their 2014-15 season that's right we will be playing in January

Anyways, interested in seeing if any of these backup qbs will show any improvement from last Thursday... Gabbert can't possibly play that horribly again

i didn't expect such absolute optimism since you guys choked the last three years. but i don't know, if sf is anything like houston, in a few more years, you guys will probably be raiders fans 

Hahah I didn't think you were trolling but now how are you not by insinuating we will be raiders fans if things don't go well.

Your division belongs to the colts so your bringing your frustration over here I understand.
The Colts with Peyton and then Luck own the division? Have you been reading ESPN again? i'm in santa clara, just wanted to get a feel for the climate. Probably not the best sample size of 9ers fans on a niketalk forum but i'm not even rooting against the 9ers. i'm just a fan. 

Was wondering what made this thread explode in the last 12 hours :lol:

bartleby929 bartleby929 has a point that a nightmare season can happen to any playoff contender a la his Texans last year but you can make the same argument for every team. Why not go in the Seahawks thread and say they're ripe to miss the playoffs since the NFC West is stacked and last year's SB team was as good as it'll ever be for them? There's always a worst case scenario for any team.

The reason he's getting destroyed with everyone's responses is due to his lack of knowledge on our team and his ignorant and inaccurate comments about the roster :rofl: :smh:

Examples:

1) you keep harping about how all the back up RB's dropped like flies when so far it's only been Kendall Hunter. LaMichael is only out for rest of preseason and you apparently didn't know Carlos Hyde, Marcus Lattimore, Jewel Hampton, Alfonso Smith or Glenn Winston existed. So no to this argument; it's not just Gore and blank spots on the depth chart for his backups.

2) you keep harping about how the defense is old and reiterating on Justin Smith and Willis specifically. It's no secret Cowboy is in his last year or two but you making it sound like we don't have guys like Tank, Dial, Lemonier, Ian Williams that are here to help spell Cowboy and contribute. What is your deal with Willis haha, talking like he's 37 year old Ray Lewis entering his final year smh. Yes, he turns that milestone age of 30 in January but he hasn't shown any signs of regressing dramatically like you're making it seem like. And even then, you forgot about Borland, Lemonier, Lynch, Skov.

But my main :smh: is reading how you're a native from Houston and a Texans "fan" but now "gravitating" towards the Raiders :smh: :stoneface:

And you have the nerve to imply that we'd jump ship from the 49ers if they did indeed had a down year.

Nah homie, YOU would do that but not us.

But let's not take this all too seriously :lol: , just passionate debating and discussion online.

Week 1 can't get here soon enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom