:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sack Francisco tee's and package is up - http://sackfrancisco.com/ Support a good cause. Hopefully whoever wins that "secret meeting" can talk some sense into Aldon and get his *** back on track :pimp:

That bundle they're offering sounds like a great deal. Enjoy ya'll. :pimp:

^That museum looks amazing...but I think having Jimmy Boy's tech zip-fleece, his relaxed fit khakis and the rest of his game day outfit are a bit much. :lol: :lol: Where his undies at?!?!

How much were tickets for the tour?

Last edited:
If this is in fact Gore's last season, will Hyde definitely be the '15 starter at RB?

Aaron lynch is a problem as long as he stays mature.
On the same page with you and Red. Keep his head straight and motivated, you have a monster football player on your hands.

Yeah it's looking like it's all setup for Hyde to take over the reigns from here on out. Unless Hyde looks horrible its very likely Frankie G aint coming back after this year.

I am still hoping we'll see Marcus Lattimore on the field eventually.

Yeah it's looking like it's all setup for Hyde to take over the reigns from here on out. Unless Hyde looks horrible its very likely Frankie G aint coming back after this year.

I am still hoping we'll see Marcus Lattimore on the field eventually.
Hyde's willingness to block is the first step in gaining respect and reps.

Optimistic Lattimore can shake the injury bug and rally to a comeback story.

Starting to get pumped for Sunday. 
pimp.gif

Blows my mind every time I revisit our weapons on offense. 
sick.gif
 Anquan Boldin, Michael Crabtree, Stevie Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Carlos Hyde, Bruce Ellington and Quinton Patton. Good mixture of grizzled vets and talented youth. This offense has the potential to be one of the best in the league.

Last edited:
That was on purpose! I want to see less of Bruce Miller this year. I love BM, but it's 2014 and we've got way too many weapons to have a spot taken up by a fullback. Unless we're in base running power or short yardage there is zero reason Bruce Miller should be on the field taking up a spot which could instead be Stevie Johnson, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, etc.

Bruce Miller in allows the defense to stack the box, but flip that and put Bruce Ellington in and now the defense has to respect the vertical threat which could open up Kap on a scramble or allow 6ft 230lbs Carlos Hyde to plow through a lighter defensive front

This is exactly what Seattle does to us. They come out in 11 personnel which is 1 back, 1 tight end and 3 wide outs. They FORCE us to either pull our nose tackle off the field to get a extra DB on the field to help with that extra wide out and then Marsh awn Lynch proceeds to beat up our light front OR leave the nose tackle on the field and force whitner into coverage assignment which is what happened in the NFCC. 
sick.gif

We can now do the same with our 3rd wide out who is a legitimate threat and our big, powerful RB. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
That was on purpose! I want to see less of Bruce Miller this year. I love BM, but it's 2014 and we've got way too many weapons to have a spot taken up by a fullback. Unless we're in base running power or short yardage there is zero reason Bruce Miller should be on the field taking up a spot which could instead be Stevie Johnson, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, etc.

Bruce Miller in allows the defense to stack the box, but flip that and put Bruce Ellington in and now the defense has to respect the vertical threat which could open up Kap on a scramble or allow 6ft 230lbs Carlos Hyde to plow through a lighter defensive front

This is exactly what Seattle does to us. They come out in 11 personnel which is 1 back, 1 tight end and 3 wide outs. They FORCE us to either pull our nose tackle off the field to get a extra DB on the field to help with that extra wide out and then Marsh awn Lynch proceeds to beat up our light front OR leave the nose tackle on the field and force whitner into coverage assignment which is what happened in the NFCC. :x  

We can now do the same with our 3rd wide out who is a legitimate threat and our big, powerful RB. :evil:  

good goly, my football knowledge just increased about tenfold from reading that post

per usual, good stuff red.

wouldn't be surprised if 9ers don't make playoffs. super bowl window is closed imo. stl, ari, seattle all have nasty defenses. i wouldn't be surprised if seattle and the 49ers didn't make it out. 

trying to get tix to the snf? mnf? opener is like...competing with all the silicon valley rich people. can't shell out $350 for nose bleeders

wouldn't be surprised if 9ers don't make playoffs. super bowl window is closed imo. stl, ari, seattle all have nasty defenses. i wouldn't be surprised if seattle and the 49ers didn't make it out. 

trying to get tix to the snf? mnf? opener is like...competing with all the silicon valley rich people. can't shell out $350 for nose bleeders

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Lol Super Bowl window is never closed when you continue to draft like Baalke does. 49ers have young talent at every key position on all sides of the ball. It's obvious you have no clue what the hell you're talking about so instead of posting stupid **** and regurgitating stuff heath evans says on NFL network you should kick rocks.

Last edited:
no point in arguing other than football just has a lot of parity. nfc west is the most stacked division and i think seattle, ari, and stl can all beat sf. 49ers prime opportunity was against the ravens that year w/ the power outage. i just wouldn't be shocked if they didn't make the playoffs. 

and the supposed tension between players and harbs. i don't know. i just have a decent chunk of change on them winning under 11 games this year. 

i had a ton on the texans under 10.5 wins last year.

Last edited:
No point in arguing because you have no clue what the hell you're talking about. Window is closing yet we have talented youth at every position including the most important one - the qb? Not to mention the 2014 draft class looks like it might be Baalke's best work yet.

Last edited:
ok but 1. you're in a strong division; 2. your best pass rusher is going to be missing for awhile; 3. rbs dropping like flies; 4. it is just hard to line up great season after season in the NFL. 49ers had a lot of great seasons... they're probably due for a bad one. 

^ homie is confused niners went 12-4 with one of the toughest schedules. In a year where we lost Aldon for 4 games with our no.1 wideout not available till week 13 and Kap was playing like a game manager. Our defense was top 5 again with a rookie Free safety.

I agree there is parity like no other sport but niners and Seattle(unfortunately) aren't going anywhere.

we'll see. the WR chart looks like a lot of names but would you rather have lloyd and stevie johnson or bowman 100% back? stl and arizona are underrated which is really my key point. i'm not saying the 49ers suck. just they're in a not ideal situation. i think we can agree on that. 

Bro your confused and forget how important a coaching staff and scheme is to professional football. Everybody on the field is uber talented our coaching staff has stayed intact.
Your basing your opinion on pure speculation that a team can't continue to do well.

Back
Top Bottom