:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reminds me of the time TO's agent forgot the free agent deadline paperwork to opt out of his last year.
Maybe goodell will conveniently forget haha

Last edited:
Aldon Smith appreciation 
pimp.gif

"Literally an unblockable force when he is on" - Greg Papa

Last edited:
Feels like Aldon's process has taken longer than usual.
Goodell knows he screwed up the Ray Rice situation. Aldon's offense is not as severe, Goodell and his cohorts are trying to think of a way to punish him accordingly without receiving public backlash. It isn't gonna happen, he already set the standard and it's pretty damn low.

watched that video that red posted about aldon and @49ersaaron8 , I'll admit that i was wrong weeks ago

I think either Aldon sent the goons at Roger to chill him out, or Roger was like "ay this cat still made it to work on time that one time all ****** up and **** after crashing his car. that's my dude and he will not be suspended."

I think either Aldon sent the goons at Roger to chill him out, or Roger was like "ay this cat still made it to work on time that one time all ****** up and **** after crashing his car. that's my dude and he will not be suspended."

Bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. "Thats my dude"

Last edited:
Red I don't know if its you actually mashing up the videos for the tributes,but can the people get a Navorro Bowman tribute?

It's no coincidence. I also turned 25 this year. So did those championships.

I root for the niners so that's another connection.

My favorite colors are red and gold. Another eerie connection

It's weird man.

wow the field looks horrible. they need to get that **** fixed. what a joke. 
mean.gif
 looks like they transplanted the candlestick field to levis.

Last edited:
Offense is such trash :lol:...Don't care if they're running a "vanilla" offense Seattle put up 35+ and we can't even get a TD :smh:

Back
Top Bottom