:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man i was literally just telling my boy marcus martin is way better than kilgore and then that **** happened

Last edited:
#LYNCHMOBB

what a ******* steal for a 5th rounder 
happy.gif

Last edited:
how much more of this are we going to see?
San Francisco's first-team offense has produced just six points on seven series through three preseason contests.

Kaepernick has gone 12-of-22 passing for 115 yards and no touchdowns and no interceptions this preseason.

that's probably the last we'll see since i dont expect kap and the starters to play much next week.

Last edited:
2nd string D looked much improved...1st string O still doo doo butter. Ellington and Winston looked good tho I doubt he makes the cut...lynch looked good again. How stevie got that offsides penalty was just horrendous. How the hell you lineup that far over the ball?

Side note: Randy needs to stop wearing them Ltd Ed Steve Harvey suits. Joint had at least 7 buttons on it. :smh:

What happened to MM?

That's the present and the future right there
mean.gif
No word yet on the severity of his injury. 

Enough is enough with this Boone hold out. This team needs Boone on the field if they want to maximize their potential. I'm starting to worry not about the right guard, but the left. Iupati hasn't looked himself for a long time now.

Last edited:
Yeah with the way Iupati played from late last season on he's underperformed drastically. He was underperforming before his injury in the NFCC imo. I'm hoping Marcus Martin is okay cause I was thinking he could be developed into a perfect replacement if Iupati wants to test the market.

Back
Top Bottom