Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now NikeLA tweeted about the Fireberry's so its not a regional release like some were suspecting due to NikeNYC not knowing anything about the style ect....

Last edited:
another underwhelming colorway of brons x's.

im hoping i actually dislike the majority of these. kinda reached a point where i would rather have my $ instead of big doofy sneakers...

I REALLY like these Fireberrys.... Will see what happens here in the Chi :nerd:

I get the feeling here in the Chi the $270 Lebron will collect dust on shelves, the $200 version will sell out slowly over a three month span depending on color, and the $180 version will sellout within a month or hit outlets depending on color ways. We are a HUGE Jordan Market and with allllllll these Jordans that are dropping in the next three months Lebrons and almost any other kick are going to be an after thought. The main focus for the city of Chicago will be the 9's (5 releases), 4's (2, potentially 3 releases), 11's (holiday BONANZA). Plus next year it'll only get worse with the 1's and 5's and 8's being re-re-released in multiple color ways. Can't wait to see what happens, exciting time for Passion Sneakers...

I get the feeling here in the Chi the $270 Lebron will collect dust on shelves, the $200 version will sell out slowly over a three month span depending on color, and the $180 version will sellout within a month or hit outlets depending on color ways. We are a HUGE Jordan Market and with allllllll these Jordans that are dropping in the next three months Lebrons and almost any other kick are going to be an after thought. The main focus for the city of Chicago will be the 9's (5 releases), 4's (2, potentially 3 releases), 11's (holiday BONANZA). Plus next year it'll only get worse with the 1's and 5's and 8's being re-re-released in multiple color ways. Can't wait to see what happens, exciting time for Passion Sneakers...
Yup I feel you bro... Luckily I got my 4's already from the Nike Connect and I really only want the Olives and Thunders...

The rest of my attention would go to watching like Sting from the rafters on what LBJ's come out.

I genuinely only like the Olympics, Another Pair, and These Fireberrys... So Will see what happens. I just want to see what stores get them out here IF ANY

I'd cop the Fireberries if it wasn't for that ridiculous price tag
mean.gif

Werent You Guys Just Paying $250 for the Lebron IX elites ? but not willing to pay $270($20 more ) for the Lebron X Plus Model (basically the Elites of Xs) with More Technology embedded ? Hmmm all me Crazy but maybe ppl are just following the crowd and all yelling overpriced . also willing to pay $500 plus for the SBs 9s and 8s for resale ? crazy when you actually look at it

Yup I feel you bro... Luckily I got my 4's already from the Nike Connect and I really only want the Olives and Thunders...

The rest of my attention would go to watching like Sting from the rafters on what LBJ's come out.

I genuinely only like the Olympics, Another Pair, and These Fireberrys... So Will see what happens. I just want to see what stores get them out here IF ANY

LMAO!!! :rofl:

Damn you just took me all the way back with that Sting reference. Had me scrolling the Xfinity Library for old WCW shows.

Man hopefully my connect will lock down my 4's and 11's, those are the only two I want since I stopped collecting J's.

I'm only liking the Cutting Jades so far so those are the only ones on my radar to keep. Hopefully Nike Chicago does some more hiring for the holidays so I can watch from above as well.

Yeah the price on these is seemingly overshadowing the model itself. Still the fireberry colorway i really dont like.

fireberry CW  are nike hypebeast test shoe. they gon put dat nike+ bs in all the exclusive colors so the hypebeasts buy em up. if ppl dont buy than price will cop down.

Last edited:
LMAO!!!
roll.gif

Damn you just took me all the way back with that Sting reference. Had me scrolling the Xfinity Library for old WCW shows.
Man hopefully my connect will lock down my 4's and 11's, those are the only two I want since I stopped collecting J's.
I'm only liking the Cutting Jades so far so those are the only ones on my radar to keep. Hopefully Nike Chicago does some more hiring for the holidays so I can watch from above as well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah the IV's are pretty clean you're going to love em, I rocked em yesterday and posted pics in the thread...

Unfortunately  I quit from there  this past weekend 
mean.gif

They were on BS with my schedule and I wasn't going to get jerked around or kill myself trying to make a 55+ hour M-F gig and Nike Chicago Sat + Sunday schedule work...

I take it you can't comment on the "other color" you like?

Lol, garbage.... Pure garbage. Nike can go to hell for what they do to the youngsters that kill for shoes. Rent will go unpaid, phones will be cut off, people will go hungry.

So that's Niketown Las Vegas, LA, and NYC that are confirmed to be getting the Fireberries.

Looks like this release will be limited to Niketowns and probably HOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom