Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually like them but i dont think they're worth the 270 for them plus tax... i would cop if it was the regular 180 version. so i think ill pass on these. ill just wait on the jades.

Got to meet LeBron yesterday at Nike campus headquarters. He came for a Q&A and here is my short video of him talking about the LeBron X.

Ill post pictures later if anyone is interested.
Oops, let me take the privacy off

Nice vid. Personality wise how is he? He seems humble.

i actually like them but i dont think they're worth the 270 for them plus tax... i would cop if it was the regular 180 version. so i think ill pass on these. ill just wait on the jades.
I agree it's a decent colorway but not for 270.

Enjoy

video-013422.jpg

video_image-065783.jpg

video_image-065782.jpg

video_image-065781.jpg

video_image-065779.jpg

video_image-065778.jpg

video_image-065773.jpg

More Images Here
via SneakerWatch

After a lengthy NDC chat about the Fireberry Xs:

Stephen: This shoe is part of our specialized launch specifically for the Nike Las Vegas location. Details pertaining to a possible launch on Nikestore.com or anywhere else are currently unavailable. 

Looks like the Nike+ colorways are staying real inhouse in terms of production. Less than a week before those Fireberrys drop and no pics is pretty impressive. Same thing goes for the Gold Medals (only reason we got pics is cuz they launched overseas). Don't be surprised if this years South Beach model is also a Nike+ model.

Looks like the Nike+ colorways are staying real inhouse in terms of production. Less than a week before those Fireberrys drop and no pics is pretty impressive. Same thing goes for the Gold Medals (only reason we got pics is cuz they launched overseas). Don't be surprised if this years South Beach model is also a Nike+ model.
I'm actually expecting that to be the case 
mean.gif

After a lengthy NDC chat about the Fireberry Xs:

Stephen: This shoe is part of our specialized launch specifically for the Nike Las Vegas location. Details pertaining to a possible launch on Nikestore.com or anywhere else are currently unavailable. 
Think they would drop some type of city series for the lebron X ? i mentioned it a few weeks ago it would be great if they did

Got to meet LeBron yesterday at Nike campus headquarters. He came for a Q&A and here is my short video of him talking about the LeBron X.

Ill post pictures later if anyone is interested.
Oops, let me take the privacy off

Thanks for the video..

Those fireberrys are dope...just wish they let us know about these a couple weeks ago so I would've been prepared to drop the $$$ for em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom