Nike LeBron 22

That's why I'm wondering why they didn't mix the Deion with the 22 🤷‍♂️

Seems backwards.
Yea none of this makes sense in my experience. Obv we are in diff times but just to put it in perspective the GOAT of this generation broke the All time scoring record and we got nothing ...
At this rate I'd be surprised if they release a t-shirt to celebrate his retirement

Yea none of this makes sense in my experience. Obv we are in diff times but just to put it in perspective the GOAT of this generation broke the All time scoring record and we got nothing ...
At this rate I'd be surprised if they release a t-shirt to celebrate his retirement
I agree the lifetime Nike athlete should've gotten more than just an apparel drop lol. Nike knew he was about to break the record and still had nothing ready. I know they did the trivia for the Jeff Hamilton jackets, but a SNKRs shock drop seemed more appropriate at the time.

1727752623582.png

1727752632805.png

Last edited:
That tech sheet looks interesting? 🤔 What is that thing between the uppers and forefoot Zoom Turbo? Also, what are those three small things under the Zoom unit sketch?

EDIT: Nevermind, found a higher resolution picture from IG, slide 6:

Last edited:
That tech sheet looks interesting? 🤔 What is that thing between the uppers and forefoot Zoom Turbo? Also, what are those three small things under the Zoom unit sketch?

EDIT: Nevermind, found a higher resolution picture from IG, slide 6:

Odd CW for the launch pair, guess we not getting a Gold medal release smh

I agree the lifetime Nike athlete should've gotten more than just an apparel drop lol. Nike knew he was about to break the record and still had nothing ready. I know they did the trivia for the Jeff Hamilton jackets, but a SNKRs shock drop seemed more appropriate at the time.
They haven't even release the 10s ceremony from a few yrs back

The first color slated to come out for the LeBron 22 is "Moonlight". The release date is November 1, 2024. The style code is available in this one.

So much for that "Monopoly" color that was projected to come out as the first color of this signature line.

Holding off til November for the first release? That's new. Lately it's been scheduled (October) or unscheduled (for the homie's 20's, Finishline, release in September).

Holding off til November for the first release? That's new. Lately it's been scheduled (October) or unscheduled (for the homie's 20's, Finishline, release in September).
Could be worse. When the 14 hadn't dropped or not even images had surfaced and we were almost through the month of December I was ready to panic 😆

I like the version too in the sketches that has the swoosh going all the way down into the sole with the mini swoosh inside

Back
Top Bottom