Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the OP with the Fireberry X info and the pics of the Away Floridians kingofny posted.

Thanks BTW.

Geez, this is the only fireberry model i like.

This just nails home how much the price point can sway buyers away.

If the model aesthetically remained with the textured swoosh + a lacelock, 180 would have be a decent price.

SMH Nike

I see what Nike is doing.   To jusify the price increase there gonna make a lot of the colorways super limited to one store in one city.  smh  I though they were gonna have a $180.00, $200.00, and a $270.00 version for every colorway?   I guess Nike was just saying **** to get people off there case for the $270.00 price.   So if I was gonna buy the fireberries and the Olympic colorways I'd be forced to buy the sports pack twice since both colorways are only releasing in the $270.00 version.  smh that would be over $600.00 bucks once you aad in taxes.  smh not worth it for 2 pairs of shoes.

After a lengthy NDC chat about the Fireberry Xs:

Stephen: This shoe is part of our specialized launch specifically for the Nike Las Vegas location. Details pertaining to a possible launch on Nikestore.com or anywhere else are currently unavailable. 

If the fireberries are really a Vegas exclusive, what colorway is Nike NYC is releasing? :nerd:
https://twitter.com/NikeNYC/status/248126754655436800
nikenyc.png

I knew Nike was going to push the 270 versions first there by forcing people to buy the Nike+ Tech *******t. 
mean.gif

If Nike releases some $180 cws first their + versions would sit. I don't like it either but if I was Nike I'd do the same. RIght now ppl who like the X are impatiently waiting to try them out so they are willing to pay $270.

I like them a lot, just not $270-like-them. But really, there are tons of people who bought the Canons, Chinas, Big Bangs, South Beaches, etc. for well over $270 on eBay. I think these shoes will still be bought by that crowd. I really hope these are a dud and sit like the Elites though. I'll be getting a couple of X's, but at their price, I'm going to wait for pics of as many as possible and be very choosy.

Huh? Where have you been the past few years? :lol: The past Lebrons had magenta, sky blue, pink, purple, turquoise, teal, orange, and you're just now complaining about girly colors? :lol:

Talking about the first CWs put out.... I don't remember this many girly colors being shown FIRST

And where did I say I was complaining ?

The Fireberrys drop in europe tomorrow, I was wondering what the 600 color code was when i first heard about the drop - seems all red cws start with number 6 in the code.

As for price im sure its gonna be :smh: in Europe just like the GMP pack (they still sittin on shelves @ €370).

I see what Nike is doing.   To jusify the price increase there gonna make a lot of the colorways super limited to one store in one city.  smh  I though they were gonna have a $180.00, $200.00, and a $270.00 version for every colorway?   I guess Nike was just saying **** to get people off there case for the $270.00 price.   So if I was gonna buy the fireberries and the Olympic colorways I'd be forced to buy the sports pack twice since both colorways are only releasing in the $270.00 version.  smh that would be over $600.00 bucks once you aad in taxes.  smh not worth it for 2 pairs of shoes.
True tell that to the galaxy foams and yeezy lovers. Those 2 shoes are CLEARLY the best shoes of all time. Smh

I can't believe another round of brons is dropping already. My wallet is not ready. Luckily I have enough self-control to resist the $270s. NEVER.

so are they forcing people to buy the X+ for 270 for every hot colorway. i mean shouldnt you only need to buy the 270 version once, and be able to switch the chips with other colorways or im i just thinking too reasonable. not really sure how this nike+ stuff works, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom