Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireberry straight up gobbich. 

I wake up, make my rounds and see those ugly *** shoes.. smh.

Those Blue Diamond GS looked pretty dope because the shoe are so small. 

I think those initial photoshops spoiled me so much that it's not much Nike can do to top those. The Jades are tight as hell tho. 

Last edited:
Anyone Knws The List of Stores That Will Carry Them In NYC......Every Spots I Called In The Bronx Wont Have Them...OLYMPIC 10's Im Talking Bout

Last edited:
fireberry's releasing this weekend but no detailed pics yet? I guess there are no details worth taking pics of :rolleyes

Werent You Guys Just Paying $250 for the Lebron IX elites ? but not willing to pay $270($20 more ) for the Lebron X Plus Model (basically the Elites of Xs) with More Technology embedded ? Hmmm all me Crazy but maybe ppl are just following the crowd and all yelling overpriced . also willing to pay $500 plus for the SBs 9s and 8s for resale ? crazy when you actually look at it
Bruh their is an EXTREME difference between a resale price and a retail price. Once the shoe sells out of course the price is going to go up for something sought after. This fact Doesn't justify Nike trying to rape you on the retail price initially though. On top of that it's only a small minority who are extreme enough to pay 2x the value of a shoe or more. It's not like everyone who buys shoes pays over retail for them so it's *******t. The Elites are still sitting till this day so that tells you all you need to know about how most people feel about paying 250 for some shoes that aren't even Jordan's bruh.

Last edited:
It looks like a lot of people are sleeping on the Fireberry colorway. I'll just wait to they go on sale and then I'll cop.

Werent You Guys Just Paying $250 for the Lebron IX elites ? but not willing to pay $270($20 more ) for the Lebron X Plus Model (basically the Elites of Xs) with More Technology embedded ? Hmmm all me Crazy but maybe ppl are just following the crowd and all yelling overpriced . also willing to pay $500 plus for the SBs 9s and 8s for resale ? crazy when you actually look at it

I paid no more than 200 for my SB's and 170 for my Away Elites. I didn't think the Elites were worth 250 and refused to pay that much for them. I don't think these are worth the 270 regardless of technology, but it looks like I may have to pay retail for the olympics.

Bruh their is an EXTREME difference between a resale price and a retail price. Once the shoe sells out of course the price is going to go up for something sought after. This fat Doesn't justify Nike trying to rape you on the retail price initially though. On top of that it's only a small minority who are extreme enough to pay 2x the value of a shoe or more. It's not like everyone who buys shoes pays over retail for them so it's *******t. The Elites are still sitting till this day so that tells you all you need to know about how most people feel about paying 250 for some shoes that aren't even Jordan's bruh.

nah, why is "retail" the end all be all? extreme to pay two times more than retail? if your paying retail then chances are your paying two-three times more than the "person" you bought it from. so where does it end? pay what you want and be happy with what you bought, dont worry about what someone else pays...

These aren't on the official Nike Launch list for September online.... Does that necessarily mean no NDC? 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

nah, why is "retail" the end all be all? extreme to pay two times more than retail? if your paying retail then chances are your paying two-three times more than the "person" you bought it from. so where does it end? pay what you want and be happy with what you bought, dont worry about what someone else pays...
What? I don't even get what you're trying to convey. I could give a rats a** about some dude paying a grand for a shoe that cost 175 at retail. More power to whomever chooses to do that.

Last edited:
My biggest thing with the X's is there are so many opportunities to incorporate 2-3 good color schemes on one shoe, but instead, we are given an all light blue, and now an all fireberry color. The bred's look like straight up doodoo because they decided for once to use multiple colors on a X model and did it w/ the worst execution possible. Only shoe that's hot right now is the Olympics, and sounds like I probably won't get my hands on them because there is no way in hell I ever pay $270 for a shoe straight out the store (same reason I don't have a pair of Elite 9s).

Actually, the past couple of months, I haven't spent more than $125 on a pair of kicks other than my Kobe VII iD's, so for those that think I'm going to change my tune once "Wale wears them and yall turn into D*** riders hahaha" as one person said earlier, false. I stay true to my principles, just wish some of the X's w/ the $180 price tag looked appealing...

reason people are complaining about the price is because retail a shoe should never cost that much. for any colorway. meaning it can be the most gr colorway and still be 270 and keep on sitting at that price. because then the 270 will be the base price for all the shoes. paying 270 resale is different because only some shoes get up to that price depending on how hot they are. theres still a chance for getting them lower in stores or from a different reseller. but 270 retail for a shoe means all the shoes will be that price, either that or you just gotta wait forever for it to go on sale.
so, all im saying is theres a difference between and 270 retail and and 270 resale. some shoes earn to be that price because they are a sought after colorway. retail makes them all that price no matter what colorway. if you want it you have to pay at least 270 no matter what. you cant haggle with a retailer.
and yeah yeah some people are gonna say its the technology that justifies the price.. but most of us aren't getting the shoe for that. were getting it cause of the colorway. and thats the truth.

at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.... its all a mindset at the end of the day
if you have a problem with the price, dont buy them
the people who feel like they are worth 270, and have the funds to buy them will buy them
there will also be people who want them who really cant afford them and are going to buy them anyway
if you are sitting here moaning about the price, its out of your control get over it
louis vuitton sells sneakers for 850 bucks, people who buy them are always going to try and justify that price and then there are people who cant afford it and cry about how expensive it is

at the end of the day the people who truly want them will never try to justify the price or anything
because at the end of the its only currency, cant take it with you when your gone, and the whole point of money is to exchange it for goods and services
nothing more, nothing less
I've been saying this in this thread and any thread involving money but like your post says dude going to just justify how they feel on both sides. We try to get others to see our sides but nothing is going to change cause of differences in how people were raised and how they view money.

Nike Store Europe's Twitter is calling them the "Crown Jewel" colorway. 

I wish we could get some better pics of them, but it seems like Nike played this one pretty close to the chest.

Bruh their is an EXTREME difference between a resale price and a retail price. Once the shoe sells out of course the price is going to go up for something sought after. This fact Doesn't justify Nike trying to rape you on the retail price initially though. On top of that it's only a small minority who are extreme enough to pay 2x the value of a shoe or more. It's not like everyone who buys shoes pays over retail for them so it's *******t. The Elites are still sitting till this day so that tells you all you need to know about how most people feel about paying 250 for some shoes that aren't even Jordan's bruh.

I dont believe it that much of a difference in paying retail in resale because either way your paying for a shoe or CW that YOU want . so either u get it in store or get raper by the resaller but either way you willing to pay(sometimes outrageous Prices ) for it because it something you like . Just because it cheap in store doesnt mean you will buy it if you dont like it . i believe no Matter the Price( as long as it doesnt surpass $350) of this Lebrons Xs pluss Model if there is a CW the CROWD likes it will sell out and ppl will pay crazy resale prices if they didnt get it .

PS also the $250 retail For some jordans ? Never the Material is horrible and just all Glorified retros Nothing New or never seen .

Any1 know how these fit???.....are the cut smaller like the IX model???.....had to go a half size up on the IX would i need to do the same with the X, is the fit the same or True 2 Size???.....thanks

I paid no more than 200 for my SB's and 170 for my Away Elites. I didn't think the Elites were worth 250 and refused to pay that much for them. I don't think these are worth the 270 regardless of technology, but it looks like I may have to pay retail for the olympics.

Exactly My Point, Regardless if You think They are Worth the $270 or not they Caught Your Interest with a CW you like and your gonna make sure You able to Copp them even if that Means Paying Full retail at $270 . Some ppl are gonna say they dont think the new Technology and material etc are worth the price hike but are still gonna pay it for the CW they like and also are still gonna try out this technology

this Fireberry CW will still Sellout within a Month and hit ebay for resale at +150. and the OLYs :smh: dont get me Started yea they are Nice i want a Pair , but because the CROWD has AGREED those along with the Jades are the best CWS to Date they will undoubtly sellout release day (no Matter the Price )(even if Unkwn adds a extra $200 again lol ) and will hit high Resale Prices for a Single Shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom