OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Man if this wasnt proof that we need neutral venues then IDK what is. This was PURE sackriding and hate from this crowd man. I cant stand Arsonal at all, but he clearly dominated this battle from the jump and the crowd acted like he wasnt saying anything, and were hyping up Verbs mediocre bars.

This is seriously a disgrace. Ars 3-0'd him and not a ooh was uttered. NEUTRAL VENUES PLEASE. This might be a blessing in disguise though, this is what needed to happen. We needed someone to get bodied in their own city and have the crowd act like it didnt happen for people to push for neutral venues.

Verb let me down man
mean.gif

I had Ars 3-0 too
people saying I'm crazy
the crowd wasnt nearly as bad as NYC with Lux :smh:

Last edited:
Verb clearly murdered him 1st round...2nd round was debatable, Verb may have edged em...3rd debatable

Crowd showed home team love for Verb, but didn't disrespect Ars AT ALL!

Prolly won't get more fair than this...When Ars spit hot sh** it got love...Verb got extra love, but he at home...and was spittin heat

P.S from earlier...Serius Jones has NEVER, lost so he's def a legend in my book

He's top tier from the Mook & Lux class, how can he not be a legend?

Ars won that, and I can't stand ars.  Nothing really quotable in that battle.  I don't even wanna watch it again.  The sound was terrible.  

1. that battle was terrible to me
2. still on the fence about who won this ... Verb clearly took round 1 , Ars edged round 2 and im undecided on round 3

i cant stand Ars at this point , and Verb is a shell of himself . sad to think that his battle against Hollow was him at his best , but his last 4 or so battles have proven it to be true

How can y'all say NY crowds are the worst when we boo our own all the damn time ? Every single time Smack goes elsewhere the crowds are AWFUL . The d riding is out if this world for whoever the home town battler is and that's basically it , no matter what the other dude spits its irrelevant. Honestly if its not in NY, Jersey, or Philly the crowd is gonna suck monkey balls.

I had Ars 3-0 too
people saying I'm crazy
the crowd wasnt nearly as bad as NYC with Lux :smh:

Lux would get love anywhere he's undefeated in this sport. Y'all keep talking **** about NYC crowds but we boo EVERYONE even "legends" in their own town . No where else would you see something like that . For example look at Math at SM2 dude thought he was gonna come into the main event with them weak *** bars against a hungry calicoe and win cause he was at home , you see how that worked out for him right ?Booed off the damn stage in his own backyard that wouldnt have happened anywhere else and you know it.

Last edited:
1. that battle was terrible to me
2. still on the fence about who won this ... Verb clearly took round 1 , Ars edged round 2 and im undecided on round 3

i cant stand Ars at this point , and Verb is a shell of himself . sad to think that his battle against Hollow was him at his best , but his last 4 or so battles have proven it to be true

We saw round 1 differently.

Ars won the first two imo... the 3rd is up in the air for me.

Although I'm tempted to give it Ars just because Verb was being a hypocrite trying to play that X Factor/Lux I'ma talk some real **** to you lane. How are you chastising someone for talking about pistol play saying he's selling casket for the white man when he spits those bars but you just spit two rounds of that same **** you downing?

Something's wrong with that math, I know I can add y'all... :smh:

Although I'm tempted to give it Ars just because Verb was being a hypocrite trying to play that X Factor/Lux I'ma talk some real **** to you lane. How are you chastising someone for talking about pistol play saying he's selling casket for the white man when he spits those bars but you just spit two rounds of that same **** you downing?

Dude was a clown for that , that's not his lane AT ALL :lol:

X and Lux really changed the game with the "priorities" and let me talk to you type ****. The only person who really flipped that whole **** was Goods with his battle against X . Son really had X factor rustled

Yall know Aye Verb started that whole "sonning" you in the 3rd sh** right?

It's footage out of Red and Meth showing Lux Verb's 3rd verse against Holla...then he went and did it to Calicoe

It's a bunch of Verb haters out here...or maybe just so many Ars fans..all that filler he be spittin, yall trippin

Dude was a clown for that , that's not his lane AT ALL :lol:

X and Lux really changed the game with the "priorities" and let me talk to you type ****. The only person who really flipped that whole **** was Goods with his battle against X . Son really had X factor rustled

O Red did that to X first.. that was literally the first time I'd ever seen X flustered... He couldn't recover from it :smh:

Yall know Aye Verb started that whole "sonning" you in the 3rd sh** right?
It's footage out of Red and Meth showing Lux Verb's 3rd verse against Holla...then he went and did it to Calicoe
It's a bunch of Verb haters out here...or maybe just so many Ars fans..all that filler he be spittin, yall trippin

That's false... X factor has been doing Priorities for years now. That's basically what that was, it was just amplified bc his pops was there.

Hell he even switching it up on Verb *** and did his *** in

"He trying to provide for his family and that's the ULTIMATE PRIORITY MY _... BUT WE ARE GONNA CONVERSE ABOUT YOUR ******G LOYALTIES MY _!!!

You right, X Factor has been doin that a while, his sh** weak tho, Verb took it to another level, same reason you said...but Lux bit his joint all the way...

X Factor ate Verb off that tho...but he do it every battle, got 3-0'd his last battle tryna kick that sh** for the 1000th time

How can y'all say NY crowds are the worst when we boo our own all the damn time ? Every single time Smack goes elsewhere the crowds are AWFUL . The d riding is out if this world for whoever the home town battler is and that's basically it , no matter what the other dude spits its irrelevant. Honestly if its not in NY, Jersey, or Philly the crowd is gonna suck monkey balls.
My issue with the NY crowds is that theyre too involved in the battle. Theres too much yelling, booing, and then on top of it all, every NY battle includes. BROOM BROOM BROOOOOMMM, DON DEMARCO MARCO, BANG BANG BANG BANG........ Gotta start hosting every battle in the D or something.

My issue with the NY crowds is that theyre too involved in the battle. Theres too much yelling, booing, and then on top of it all, every NY battle includes. BROOM BROOM BROOOOOMMM, DON DEMARCO MARCO, BANG BANG BANG BANG........ Gotta start hosting every battle in the D or something.

I'm just going to say this, and this is not to throw a shot at that STL crowd because i thought they were actually pretty cool... Had this battle taken place in NYC there's no way Verb would've survived.

Add in the fact that they just don't HONOR dude at all with the way Ars was at him... The end of his 3rd would've sent the spot up like Cal did with the end of his 3rd in Detroit. And I highly doubt they would've went off that **** he was on in the 3rd at all, which would cause him to throw a tantrum.

ars gave verb that work, but this battle is lackluster I think smack should drop a nome 3 joint by Sunday

Mmm that's the DJ smack employs dropping all those phrases in the background . Quite sure if URL holds a large event elsewhere he will be the DJ and still doing the same annoying **** :lol:

The first part of your response is what makes the NY crowd special IMO . You can't get over on them with wack **** , are you familiar with the Apollo ? Same thing

Back
Top Bottom