OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Son said eff Bow Wow Wow on his own show
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When keeping it real goes wrong
roll.gif
Lmao...Bow Wow was still tryna nod his head in the zone too...but he was thinkin "wtf?!"

:x :smh:

Battle was brutal all around but Big T took that....at least my boy Shine had a nice 2nd round.

SMH!!!! Never seen K Shine so unprepared...had 2 minute rounds and sh**

He was not in the zone...

Big T showed up tho, takin nothin from him, but Shine didn't put on his usual performance

Bodybag by default

I was actually very disappointed in Shyne, no clue what the **** was going on with buddy.

T's 1st round was incredible

The rest of the battle... NOT SO MUCH. :smh:

alotta battlers will be showing their true preparation skills from now on

battles are happening a lot more frequent and some will simply look bad after a while and some will opt out of battles

What you name em Roscoe for?

Cuz I'll have that young boy with that nose running in that apartment door :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:
that boy tone montana is hilarious

literally doesn't care what he says

cant wait til his bars catches up with his confidence

that boy tone montana is hilarious

literally doesn't care what he says

cant wait til his bars catches up with his confidence

dude talks so much **** and hasnt won a single smack battle since his proving grounds

Win or lose ALL battle rappers talk $&(; , no such thing as a humble battle rapper...I guess ridiculous confidence comes with the territory :lol:

Sidenote : I hope smack drops Bmagic vs Clipse , I'm dying to see that.

dude talks so much **** and hasnt won a single smack battle since his proving grounds

agreed but dude is entertaining

dude kept rapping and no one cared what he was saying but he kept the aggression in like it was hitting lol

i think he did beat danja zone tho, he took all the impact outta danja's last round

Win or lose ALL battle rappers talk $&(; , no such thing as a humble battle rapper...I guess ridiculous confidence comes with the territory :lol:

:lol: you right . only exception is that boy Chilla ; dude is extremely humble

Last edited:
Win or lose ALL battle rappers talk $&(; , no such thing as a humble battle rapper...I guess ridiculous confidence comes with the territory
laugh.gif

B Magic vs Clipse should be real...they said Charlie bs'd a lil 3rd round

Charlie ain't been hungry lately, he said he wants a top tier then he gonna show back up

all these match ups seem like they are easy to book, the lack diversity of smack battlers is starting to show, it just felt different back in them gin days. Maybe im just tired of NY, STL, DET, STL. i need philly come come shake the game up, different dialect different mannerism you know.

Last edited:
It's always sumthin new...I rock with Kotd a lot now a days too, they have quality battles most the time.

I like when it's Smack vs Kotd rappers too, the gun bussin aint so maxed out then, cause Kotd cats have a diff motive.

Smack battles are the ring leader tho mos def

i keep watching cause of love the art but ..the same circle of emcees battling one another using the same disses is getting old. Schemes are getting played quick. (unless your chilla) And the vets seem like they are getting either bored or lazy. I'm URL all day though..i'm not really into the grind time style of it..thats just me.

i keep watching cause of love the art but ..the same circle of emcees battling one another using the same disses is getting old. Schemes are getting played quick. (unless your chilla) And the vets seem like they are getting either bored or lazy. I'm URL all day though..i'm not really into the grind time style of it..thats just me.

fam i feel you . dudes are using the same lines like crazy out here . dude K Shine used the "fat girl , all you get is headshots" line against Big T when Aye Verb used the same **** against Cortez earlier this year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom