OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Heard mostly 2-1 BMagic over Clipse when it went down. Even some 3-0. But on camera we'll see.

Both in my top 5 so we shall see how it's looking after.

This ***** Day better keep it bars. Ain't nobody going for that lame *** gay **** on that kinda Smack stage. This is one time where I'll be happy if they boo. :rolleyes

And I knew Smack was gonna push it back. Wouldn't be surprised if he pushed it back again. That's less than a month to build hype and get the card together.

I'd desperately love to go to summer madness or any major URL event but I can't spend 12/13 hours on my feet that's ridiculous ..:smh:

Daylyt got bars at times but he's beyond wack to me his antics and delivery I just can't vibe with.

Last edited:
there is such a thing of over-doing the whole "building anticipation" thing . to have people waiting this long to hear about Summer Madness and dropping that as the 1st trailer is an embarrassment . not one ounce of me got hyped off of that bull**** :stoneface:

url constantly neglects the supporters who travel, you need ample time to plan and make moves to secure flights and cheaper rates

Such a poor trailer , who's he battling ? The **** is allegedly supposed to take place a month from now lulz

Leaked Summer Madness 3 Card:

Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones
Arsonal vs Yung Ill
Calicoe vs T Rex
Big T vs O Red
Daylyt vs Swave Sevah
Cortez vs K Shine
Ill Will vs Tay Roc

Pretty weak tbh

NOME 3 >>>

Last edited:

Arsonal vs Yung Ill
Calicoe vs T Rex
Big T vs O Red
Daylyt vs Swave Sevah
Cortez vs K Shine
Ill Will vs Tay Roc

Pretty weak tbh

NOME 3 >>>
Wow!...these battles str8...I dont wanna see K Shine vs Cortez or Big T vs O Red tho..

Who leaked this?!

Where The Hell is Tsu Mook Hollow Lux...???

Arsonal vs Yung Ill
Calicoe vs T Rex
Big T vs O Red
Daylyt vs Swave Sevah
Cortez vs K Shine
Ill Will vs Tay Roc

Pretty weak tbh

NOME 3 >>>
Dude thinks he can get away with anything now. He'll learn when no one shows up.

there honestly isnt a single match up on that card i am excited about . im praying this isnt real

Cortez is horrible. Ain't he get robbed and beat up. That has nothing to do with his poor lyrical display on stage but makes me laugh at him more. These dudes need to get real

Cortez is horrible. Ain't he get robbed and beat up. That has nothing to do with his poor lyrical display on stage but makes me laugh at him more. These dudes need to get real

i dont get why so many people say Cortez is horrible . i feel like people havent actually taken a look at his resume or all of his battles

^ since u seem to be a Cortez fan please post his best battle and I will watch with open mind. It's not that I hate most rappers but most don't prove their status to me. If he really is nice then I have no problem retracting my previous statement.

:lol: an open mind , thats what im talking about

Cortez vs X Factor

Cortex vs Hitman

Cortez vs Head Ice

Cortez vs Dizaster

I've seen all of Cortez's battles

buddy is trash

only thing that impressed me was his 3rd against hollahan or however you spell his name

Back
Top Bottom