OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

yeah that Ms. Fit vs Chayna Ashley was dope, I always like 40 Bars rounds too :x

btw Jaz The Rapper vs Ms. Hustle, who you got?

Last edited:
yeah that Ms. Fit vs Chayna Ashley was dope, I always like 40 Bars rounds too :x

btw Jaz The Rapper vs Ms. Hustle, who you got?

Jaz and ms hustle gonna battle? and imma go with jaz she clearly the best out until someone beats her cause what she did to qb :x but whats sad is qb came with it tho so idk that be a good one

I also think couture need to battle someone good cause she undefeated as well

Swave aint weak but he don't really say nothin amazing...at the same time, he don't be losing

..Verb will probably be too much overall, but Swave got bars for him after years of building up for eachother

:lol: @ " I know why you use sports in all ya schemes... You was the ***** who _ was with when they had to take 1 for the team "

one thing ill say bout surf is he really understands how to treat, talk and handle the fans

when I was at summer madness 2 I witnessed surf walk the entire building and shake everyone's hand one by one

that I do respect

him vs mook is a terrible matchup tho

so is dna vs serius

one thing ill say bout surf is he really understands how to treat, talk and handle the fans

when I was at summer madness 2 I witnessed surf walk the entire building and shake everyone's hand one by one

that I do respect

him vs mook is a terrible matchup tho

so is dna vs serius
He be a crowd favorite foreal...he looks so mean too lol

I'm really hoping that Ars kills Verb... although I highly doubt it considering its taking place in STL
mean.gif
Lol no way...they're too good to kill each other like that, you hate him lol...Verb will never lose again if he don't mess up like he did against Charli...got bodied!

Only thing I appreciate Verb for is putting on St Louis thus blessing us with ill , B Magic and Hitman Holla to a certain extent.

I can count verbs good round on 1 hand, he needs to give it up yesterday.

styles don't really match, mook and surf should be better than jones and dna

and surf and dna are both mid tier by my standards

who's top tier then ?

personally , i dont consider guys like Mook , Serius or Lux "top tier" ; they're in a different "legend" class . you cant have battled once in the past 4 years and be considered top tier IMO ; thats reserved for the guys that are doing their numbers and putting on for the scene in BIG way

who's top tier then ?

personally , i dont consider guys like Mook , Serius or Lux "top tier" ; they're in a different "legend" class . you cant have battled once in the past 4 years and be considered top tier IMO ; thats reserved for the guys that are doing their numbers and putting on for the scene in BIG way

that's why the matchups are so terrible, sm2 had super weak matchups too

mook and surf is basically overrated vs overrated...they both have had plenty of big battles but haven't had many definite wins

url is known for basing battles off big names and not matching the styles up right

I can't see serius having anything worthwhile to say against a corny cat like dna, he's gonna go on and on about how dna isn't "swaggy" lol

dna will break down jones career and go on and on bout how he's not relevant in today's game

most "street" type battle rappers have a real hard time finding the right angle to go at dna because he's openly known as being not hood but jones is good at breaking down people's character...I just don't see either battle being classic

lux and hollow is somewhat tricky too, I'm just wondering how the crowd will treat hollow going up against a ny battle og, hopefully hollow gets to rap second

Last edited:
How did Serious Jones slip into legendary status ?

How many definite wins does he have ? ( Jin :lol: )

His only strength is halfway decent free styling and that's it, very little wordplay, not witty, no flow etc etc etc. If anyone in battle rap is overrated its him.

Last edited:
that's why the matchups are so terrible, sm2 had super weak matchups too

mook and surf is basically overrated vs overrated...they both have had plenty of big battles but haven't had many definite wins

url is known for basing battles off big names and not matching the styles up right

I can't see serius having anything worthwhile to say against a corny cat like dna, he's gonna go on and on about how dna isn't "swaggy" lol

dna will break down jones career and go on and on bout how he's not relevant in today's game

most "street" type battle rappers have a real hard time finding the right angle to go at dna because he's openly known as being not hood but jones is good at breaking down people's character...I just don't see either battle being classic

lux and hollow is somewhat tricky too, I'm just wondering how the crowd will treat hollow going up against a ny battle og, hopefully hollow gets to rap second

ive been thinking about this a lot lately -- if Hollow goes 2nd in a battle , it increases his chances of winning tremendously . IMO hes never lost a battle where he went 2nd, . i honestly think if he went 2nd against tsu surf it could've been a 3 - 0

How did Serious Jones slip into legendary status ?

How many definite wins does he have ? ( Jin :lol: )

His only strength is halfway decent free styling and that's it, very little wordplay, not witty, no flow etc etc etc. If anyone in battle rap is overrated its him.

how many definite wins does Mook have ? i would call his Serius Jones , Jae Millz , Party Arty and Lux battles all debatable

Back
Top Bottom