OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Smack says the next battle hes dropping is Verb vs Arsonal

edit:

"your set try creep by, well test i; heat fly
next time speak wise or get stretched by street guys
machete cut down the middle of your flesh and your meat slide
split "Ciddy" (city) in half, thats Westide -- Eastide"

Kannon is spazzing :x :x :x :x

edit #2 -- just finished watching, extremely close battle but im giving it to Ciddy 2-1

Last edited:
:lol:

Cortez owned that boy this battle was a straight beatdown

DIZ style just irks the hell outta me, he'll just ramble random **** for bars at a time and eventually land something like ohhhhhhhhhh!

Well, ya that is what freestyling is about. I think the fact that he can free like that mid battle alone should get a reaction.

I definitely know what free styling is about, I'm a die hard battle rap fan so I'm very familiar.

I just feel he rambles too long, it's ok for a bar or two but it seems like he can go a full 20-30 seconds of saying nothing really..... damn near gibberish. I can't forget about those long lulls between hot bars especially when right after a decent bar, another 20 second lull begins.

Notice I didn't say he's trash, he's one of the top guys but I can't tolerate his style that's all.

Facts or nah

Well mook confirmed in that vid he's battling Surf

"You can't tell zeus 'Why the **** you keep throwing lightening all the time?' I invented this ****!" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Well mook confirmed in that vid he's battling Surf

"You can't tell zeus 'Why the **** you keep throwing lightening all the time?' I invented this ****!" :lol: :lol:

that quote is incredible :lol: :lol:

interviewer is annoying as ****

Last edited:
dude giving that interview is annoying as hell. Him and k shine screaming in each others face is like the worse thing ever

Facts or nah

Card seems legit. Only battle I am second guessing is Aye Verb vs. Swave. I know they been having some beef but I don't think Smack would put Swave on such a big event. Swave is very nice though.

I wish they would add another battle like JC vs ILL Will

Card seems legit. Only battle I am second guessing is Aye Verb vs. Swave. I know they been having some beef but I don't think Smack would put Swave on such a big event. Swave is very nice though.

I wish they would add another battle like JC vs ILL Will

i hope Swave is , the two times hes been on Smack he shut **** down . IMO dude hasnt lost a round yet

predictions:

Hollow
Surf
Sevah w/ a bodybag
Holla
B Magic
Serius

That interview answered all my questions about the philly dudes. Glad to see them coming back but like rex said the sport is different now so lets see how this goes

Does anyone watch the queen of the ring battles? I decided to really give them a watch and :x:x:x couture,ms fit,qb,jaz da rapper are my favorites

I volunteer to show these Bit#hes the game im pat summit:smokin

Does anyone watch the queen of the ring battles? I decided to really give them a watch and :x:x:x couture,ms fit,qb,jaz da rapper are my favorites

I volunteer to show these Bit#hes the game im pat summit:smokin

Yeah i watch them from time to time... i saw this one Chayna did her in

Back
Top Bottom