OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I could see that. O Red on a mean streak right now, John John would try to out bar him, but I don't think just punchlines can beat him...

K Shine "could" be too much, but I think it'd end up a debatable battle

Ill will is a beast from what I've seen , I doubt any big dogs give him a shot....he's almost too good for his own good.

I want to see ILL Will battle someone like Chilla , I can't see y'all saying he beat someone like him . Or any of the top tier dudes for that matter

I want to see ILL Will battle someone like Chilla , I can't see y'all saying he beat someone like him . Or any of the top tier dudes for that matter

Ill Will would destroy Chilla , theres no doubt in my mind about it

dudes entire MO is killing ****** who use schemes and a bunch of word play

I wanna see dude battle someone real, somebody who can match his emotion and aggression.

O Red seems good off the top of my head but from the lil bit I seen of ill will I think he'd beat Red as well.

I doubt it'll happen but Ill Will vs Charlie Clipse would be a war.

ILL will is the PG champ right now, i can see someone cocky like math giving him a battle and he becomes top tier

The time limits on the UFF batlles :stoneface: . Havent they learned already that time limits ruin these things?

The time limits on the UFF batlles :stoneface: . Havent they learned already that time limits ruin these things?

fam , its on 106 & park ... they cant let these dudes have unlimited rounds ; has to be structured

anyone attend the Verb vs Arsonal battle yesterday ?

Last edited:
I just hope they give them like 2:05 on UFF, so the battlers can get that last bar out, and then stop them at 2:05. I feel like ILL Will would have had one good last line but he was cut off.

Does anyone know what happened to all the philly rappers from a couple years ago?

reed dollaz
Joey jihad
even tec 9 he has been seen more recent but i haven't seen anything in a while

They had a huge battle scene but if i remember correctly there was a lot of beef in philly by itself.

I think there was supposed to be a philly vs ny thing but idk if it ever happened thats when i stopped keeping up with the battles until recently

I just hope they give them like 2:05 on UFF, so the battlers can get that last bar out, and then stop them at 2:05. I feel like ILL Will would have had one good last line but he was cut off.

The rappers just aren't timing their rounds out right, they're so used to no structure

2 rounds in -- this is the best ive ever seen Cortez

edit -- just finished watching , Cortez bodybagged Dizaster 3-0

Last edited:
Cortez that just may be a 3-0. :x

Diz first was straight but Tez had 3 rounds of fire for him.

Definitely his best performance followed by his Head Ice robbery. :lol:

He had to win after stealing the coin flip. That was ill. :smokin

Last edited:
Why does it sound like they playing basketball in there, I keep hearing sneakers squeaking

Last edited:
cortez only seems to beat grindtime type battlers minus head ice

can't think of one battle he full blown won on url

cortez only seems to beat grindtime type battlers minus head ice

can't think of one battle he full blown won on url

he clearly beat Hitman and X-Factor . dudes forget how thorough Cortez was back in the beginning stages of URL

Back
Top Bottom