OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

he clearly beat Hitman and X-Factor . dudes forget how thorough Cortez was back in the beginning stages of URL

clearly :smh:
"Caught him outside... told him Bi____ n___, man up.
He was like man... I said MAN WHAT?"

wouldnt have even looked close if he wasnt in NY
Cortez been kinda weak since Grindtime
Only dude he clearly beat was Head Ice and judges gave him an L that battle too

Last edited:
P4L

I hope Diz got murked too, can't stand his style of rapping....mostly filler nonsense bars imo.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Diz killed him...

Relevant freestyles and bars on top of bars non stop...

I don't see Cortez winning here...he had a few personal flips tho

"this is gon hurt worse than battling Conan after he learned super saiyan combos from Gohan and like Goro from Mortal Kombat he also has four hands"

that **** got the wildest reaction from Diz ... laughable

:lol:

Cortez owned that boy this battle was a straight beatdown

DIZ style just irks the hell outta me, he'll just ramble random **** for bars at a time and eventually land something like ohhhhhhhhhh!

diz's take on surf is exactly how I always felt about em

the only person surf flat out beat was brixx

and I also thought hollow 3-0'd him and thought big t 3-0'd him

:lol:

DIZ style just irks the hell outta me, he'll just ramble random **** for bars at a time and eventually land something like ohhhhhhhhhh!

Well, ya that is what freestyling is about. I think the fact that he can free like that mid battle alone should get a reaction.

laugh.gif

Diz said on twitter he didn't prepare at all for Cortez.

Tez sound like any other mid tier generic NY battle rapper.

That fruit scheme has been used I believe several times and so have a few of his other concepts.

Tsu Surf vs. Dizaster would be an interesting battle to say the least . I don't think surf could handle his over the top aggressiveness IMO . Fall Madness ? :nerd:

cortez is trash

he gets all loud and aggressive over the most average bars one could humanly image

and that boy surf can't even admit he lost to conceited and won't admit dna killed him

these jersey boys and dot mob boys never seem to lose lol

Back
Top Bottom