OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

DNA didnt have bars huh ?

DNA had it all in this battle -- punches , name flips , schemes , personals , freestyle , rebuttals , aggression

Chilla is dope lyrically , but i cant sit and listen to 25 min worth of schemes that lack aggression and crowd control . no way i can give him the battle

Last edited:
I like Chilla, the one problem I have with him, is all his pauses. Pauses way too much, I start to zone out. I watched this battle twice and both came with heat.

I got 2-1 DNA imo

ROUND 1 - Very close, but DNA
ROUND 2 - Give it to Chilla (Rebuttal was nice from DNA though)
ROUND 3 - DNA

Waiting on the con vs holla battle, hopefully it doesn't get con vs yung ill treatment
DON'T WIT FOR THIS BATTLE LOL! I was there. This battle was horrible! They both lost round 3 lol (in reality, Con won by default because Hitman forgot his 3rd so he freestyled and used his old stuff but Con was just as garbage).

Wait for B. Magic vs Clips to drop. B. Magic was on fire!

Dna is smart he used the all chilla got is schemes to diffuse the near bodybag he received so now rap battles have to have category traits Foutta here with that, chilla wins 2-1 and that third from dna
was special but he still got murdered from every angle

This is the official "RAP" battle thread correct ?

B Magic mentioned it in his battle with Chilla, it's about who can RAP better not do spoken word schemes with no flow or rhythm at all

Chill got bars but he's not a rapper IMO, just my 2 cents.

B Magic mentioned it in his battle with Chilla, it's about who can RAP better not do spoken word schemes with no flow or rhythm at all

dont mind them

Ill Will vs Danja Zone from 106 & Park . Young Kannon is going to COOK Real Deal next week

Nothing about Jones says "rapper" dude is extremely intelligent and that's about it. You need to bring more to the table the best in this sport are also the most versatile . If there was a battle rapper checklist dude would be the worst of the worst in every catorgory outside of 1. He's probably the best at what he does great but he's so terrible at everything else it doesn't matter. Son is the Steve Novak of battle rap

Last edited:

dont mind them

Ill Will vs Danja Zone from 106 & Park . Young Kannon is going to COOK Real Deal next week

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I'll Will :x I love UFF's presentation it reminds me of smack from the DVD era . I wouldn't even bother watching it on BET the amount of bleeps in each round would be unbearable . All and All I'm impressed

UFF a good look....sound quality is pristine, better than some URL events, lol, anyway battle was sick...Jamaican rebuttal run/lebron dat line was hilarious

Ill Will don't need to be in the PG's yo...he ready for the main stage, against a K Shine type style for the match...He prolly gonna come out

Them speed it ups crazy, that Jamaican cat he switches too...crazy

Also, I feel Chilla outbarred tf outt DNA as Seymore said...

I'll Will :x I love UFF's presentation it reminds me of smack from the DVD era . I wouldn't even bother watching it on BET the amount of bleeps in each round would be unbearable . All and All I'm impressed

just watched the BET version I DVR'ed -- youre 100% right the **** is unbearable . 1/3 of these dudes rounds are bleeped out

curses
drug references
gun references

all bleeped out

FYI -- the battlers in the UFF tournament are Ill Will, Danja Zone, Lotta Zay, Tone Montana, Sco, Young Kannon, Real Deal & M Ciddy

big fan of the real time limits

tired of these 10 minute rounds

can't even remember what the other battler said after the other starts

just watched the BET version I DVR'ed -- youre 100% right the **** is unbearable . 1/3 of these dudes rounds are bleeped out

curses
drug references
gun references

all bleeped out

FYI -- the battlers in the UFF tournament are Ill Will, Danja Zone, Lotta Zay, Tone Montana, Sco, Young Kannon, Real Deal & M Ciddy

why arent any Vets battling????
dudes gotta watch it on tv for the ratings tho

Back
Top Bottom