OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Nice. I havent seen this dude win a noteworthy battle since Arsonal though, hes without a doubt the most over rated battler out. 

from everything ive heard he clearly wins this battle . the 3rd round apparently is cringe worthy for both

Nice. I havent seen this dude win a noteworthy battle since Arsonal though, hes without a doubt the most over rated battler out. 
from everything ive heard he clearly wins this battle . the 3rd round apparently is cringe worthy for both
I'm shocked by that. Only so long 1000 gun punchlines could work for Conceited I guess.

Smack
indifferent.gif

con is the the favolous of battle rap

can be a lot better but is content with being regular

I think con takes more time to pick out his outfit for the battle than he does writing for one

Never was much of a con fan at all, he has bars but zero flow....he's funny but he speaks instead of raps IMO.

I wanted young ill to put him in a box, unfortunately that footage is locked away like Lebron getting dunked on by that high school kid :smh:

Con gettin advanced with his Slow It Downs (triple entendres & sh**)...they're pretty classic

They can be so damn corny too! smh

Hitman and Con big names but a terrible matchup IMO...Con want B Magic bad

Magic prolly gone take a L too, cause Con wanna prove Magic can't punch wit em

So he prolly treat em like a rookie (like DNA did Chilla)...he said not at SM3 tho, I think they should do a 1 round at the Verb vs Ars joint next week

AND it's Smack bday today...know he droppin a battle..he has a thing for releasin on Holidays

Last edited:
Cons biggest problem is no advancement of his style . gimmicks like "slow it down" and "multiple choice" can get stale REAL quick if you never move on from them

hes also hurt his brand by taking so many wack battles this year and barely showing up in them . dudes been getting out-barred on the regular by neeky looking European dudes :smh:

Battle this,Dennis rodman with his pierced tatted cock,sniffin Jordans wet sock,what the ****,wacka flock u wack ****,larry bird put that white mask on,light that fire fatter than al rocers soare tyre;u white piece of bread, u kkk that's what I said, Doris burk gimme head and lick my anus,maclemore u got some hectic fish lips, wrap them ***** around my **** lips and let me eat sum fish sticks. ITS OVER

Smack is really terrible at making URL fans happy

SMACK has never been a great business man, and definitely does not gear his organization towards customer satisfaction. If it wasn't for the money hungry MC's, Smack wouldn't have a business. The MC's really should unionize and create a platform on their own, but instead they opt for $3000 checks, which likely get blown right away, which leaves them hungry for another battle. It's kind of sad. Walmart employees are treated better .... How many of these dudes have medical insurance you think? DNA needed the state to provide him with a tooth.

But on another note, Daylyt is still the best in the league right now, despite getting naked. Yes, I said it.

Back
Top Bottom