OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I go round by round
So do I but I'm starting to questions whether or not that's the best way to do it.

II listened to the Surf Hollow battle two more times yesterday and came to the conclusion that if I'm looking by it round by round then Surf wins, but I judge it as a whole then Hollow wins.

Round one unquestionably belongs to Surf but as the Battle went on, he started to level off while Hollow was getting better to the point where Surf edged round two and then just lost the fire it seemed like.

See that's the thing I felt as though Surfs 2nd was lack luster minus the LaL scheme remix... He has some bars but the round as a whole was repetitive. That's why I gave it to Hollow because his angle was completely different from his 1st in addition to it being fire.
Seriously, Surf seemed to get lazier and lazier as it went on, and by the time Hollow got to the "Swear to God" lines, he had the entire crowd behind him. You can tell that Surf thought some bars were going to hype the crowd up more than they did, like the Miami Heat one, which I honestly thought was dope cause of the Udonis Haslem part but no one seemed to get it

That was my favorite part of the battle too. "Ima do the battle standing over here.... Cause God bout to strike his ***"
laugh.gif

I hope they drop Chilla Vs. DNA next

G... His Face As He Was Saying That Was Pure Gold :lol: :rofl:

I need Smack to get off his **** beaters and release the other battles... I wanna see Hitman v Con

Seriously, Surf seemed to get lazier and lazier as it went on, and by the time Hollow got to the "Swear to God" lines, he had the entire crowd behind him. You can tell that Surf thought some bars were going to hype the crowd up more than they did, like the Miami Heat one, which I honestly thought was dope cause of the Udonis Haslem part but no one seemed to get it

That was my favorite part of the battle too. "Ima do the battle standing over here.... Cause God bout to strike his ***"
laugh.gif

I hope they drop Chilla Vs. DNA next

:lol: :lol:

agree with what you said . I also think Surfs "knock him out his Reeboks and he dont even know it" line was hilarious . Hollow was straight styling on Surf by the time he got to the "swear to god" part , and the way he worked the round before getting to the Full House line might be the best set up for a punch ive seen in a battle

Getting Surf to play multiple rounds of "swear to god" and admit to living at Buddens, clowning him for "couch surfing", then clowning his Full House line and then remixing it >>>>>>>>>>>>>

im hoping for DNA vs Chilla next , and for some reason i want to see K Shine get bodied . badly .

Last edited:
hollow didn't remix the full house line, he actually said it in a grindtime battle

he was just letting surf and the crowd know he already used the full house angle

it ending up making more sense against surf cause the connections

dunno if yall have seen this before , but the **** is hilarious

yall think them dot mob dudes are bad ? peep this ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

hollow didn't remix the full house line, he actually said it in a grindtime battle

he was just letting surf and the crowd know he already used the full house angle

it ending up making more sense against surf cause the connections

what battle ?

if not for that choke in round 3 , would be a clear victory for Chilla

you guys ever notice that certain battlers have one round that is always their strongest ? B Magic's 2nd rounds are always his most fire , i cant think of a single battle where this isnt the case

B Magic is my dude, easily my fav spitting right now.

I tried to be objective as possible, but i really felt he took every round...boy just had too many bars...ridiculous !

When he see these 4's his wig a curl under his skully like CB4 :x :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
"You say ish like, call me hands, you can, count on me" that line has me rolling every time I hear it.

Good looks on that link Dre..

I like Chilla... But I feel like even if he didn't choke Magic won that... Son was goin in :lol:

Seriously doubt he lose in STL...if he back how he was spittin against Cortez then Ars in big trouble

Then again Arsonal knows what he's up against and he's been dying to get back on that SMACK platform, so he has to show out

Verb my dude, and I think he's better...but it probably gonna be very debatable when it drops...

Despite the fact that Verb beat Hitman and Hitman killed Ars...

theres no way Verb loses in St. Louis . as far as im concerned he never has , including his battle against Hitman

at BEST for Arsonal its a highly debatable battle unless Verb chokes or some ****

Last edited:
arsonal is very disrespectful and it either works for him or against him depending on the situation

it worked for him against shotty

Back
Top Bottom