***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah but you don't agree that much considering you already earmarked your vote for an old racist white guy who has another old racist white guy as his VP. So there is no difference between this president and all the previous presidents with the exception of my man Barry O. More old racist white guys in charge of something they probably shouldn't be.

See above

See above

I remember you previously mentioning that you would vote for Biden if he picked a black running mate and gave you some other contingencies that seemed a little outlandish considering what your threshold is for Trumps nonsense but I get it. Your mind could be change if X, Y, Z, Q, P, and R are met and Biden chooses a black VP.

The second witness at tomorrow's House Judiciary hearing will testify that Barr overrode career DOJ officials to order frivolous antitrust investigations and subpoenas because he didn't like the underlying business of those companies, which was cannabis.
At least one cannabis company's merger broke down because of Barr's order and their stock dropped by 30%.
He will testify that career staff was instructed to refrain from interviewing any competitors or customers (necessary steps in an actual legitimate anti-trust investigation) to draw less attention to the probes.
https://judiciary.house.gov/uploadedfiles/elias_written_testimony_hjc.pdf?utm_campaign=4024-519

Yes I am.. proudly so. I'm intransigent when it comes to bull**** vaccine from government that'll approve such things.

All vaccines or a COVID-19 vaccine specifically? There is no, none, ZERO link between vaccines and any adverse health effects. This is more tin foil hat wearing nonsense from the uninformed and uneducated.

I remember you previously mentioning that you would vote for Biden if he picked a black running mate and gave you some other contingencies that seemed a little outlandish considering what your threshold is for Trumps nonsense but I get it. Your mind could be change if X, Y, Z, Q, P, and R are met and Biden chooses a black VP.

Taking reparations for black people seriously is "a little outlandish" when 80-90% of registered black voters are voting for the candidate?

All vaccines or a COVID-19 vaccine specifically? There is no, none, ZERO link between vaccines and any adverse health effects. This is more tin foil hat wearing nonsense from the uninformed and uneducated.
No vaccine is perfectly safe. An adverse event can be said to be
caused by a vaccine (i.e., a true reaction) if it is associated with a
specific laboratory finding and a specific clinical syndrome or both.
Alternatively, a clinical or epidemiological study is needed to find out
whether the rate of a given syndrome in vaccinated individuals exceeds
that expected among unvaccinated controls.

Immune panels and other laboratory tests, medical histories, and the
supporting medical literature support a causal association, with increased
risks among those children who are sick or have recently been sick.

Vaccination may damage children in several ways. Live or attenuated
virus vaccination can actually produce the infection that the vaccine is
supposed to prevent.

A second mechanism of damage comes from neurotoxic materials found
sometimes in vaccines. Thimerosol is the most widely discussed, since it
contains mercury.

The third, and probably the most important theory of vaccine damage,
relates to allergic reactions and the development of an autoimmune
response, stimulated by the vaccine and its adjuvant. Vaccines always
contain adjuvants, which are substances known to amplify the body's
response to the vaccine. These adjuvants are known to sometimes cause
allergic and autoimmune responses on their own.

Enjoy though.
I won't hijack the thread going off topic.

Good lord the only 2 threads I frequent on this site are deciding to have a vaccine conversation at the same time

Was shocked by what I was reading in the NBA thread.

Cats talkin bout they take vitamins and explaining that the legacy of racism is why they don’t rock with vaccines :wow:

Good lord the only 2 threads I frequent on this site are deciding to have a vaccine conversation at the same time

Famb I don't bother with anti-vaxxers. It is a dangerous way of thinking but I don't have the energy to debate the topic with them folk.

It is too many different problematic views layered on top of one another. Free riding, selective suspicion of government, hand-waving statistics, etc.

Dudes saying they are not taking the vaccine, are the ones if they get seriously sick will go to the hospital and use drugs and treatments developed by the same entities they refuse to accept a vaccine from.

It is kinda sickening and disappointing to see a member of NT's staff peddling that stuff too.

Last edited:
Was shocked by what I was reading in the NBA thread.

Cats talkin bout they take vitamins and explaining that the legacy of racism is why they don’t rock with vaccines :wow:
I was going to go into how the vitamin industry convinces people to poison themselves with supplements they don't need but figured I'd just address the whole fear at once

Also the whole "vaccines contain X" argument is just hilarious. Fish contains mercury. Apples contain formaldehyde and arsenic. If you have extensive tattoo work but are worried about the miniscule amounts of Thimerosal in a single shot you're hustling backwards.

Last edited:

I wonder if Berman is going to show up tomorrow. The committee informally invited him after the SDNY debacle but given the very short notice, I assume he'll want to schedule a later date. That seems to be what the committee expects anyway.

Sidenote: The WH Press Secretary confirmed Trump was lying when he denied having anything to do with Berman's removal. What a shocker.

Taking reparations for black people seriously is "a little outlandish" when 80-90% of registered black voters are voting for the candidate?

Interesting that you would try to make your point picking that particular issue since your usual deflection tactic of Biden goes straight to the crime bill and how bad it was for the black community, but sure I'll play.

Reparations would be amazing and it would be LONG overdue. Personally I think EVERY black person in America should be handsomely compensated with money and the ability to go to college for free, including room/board, books and tuition. Interest free loans for small business and a few other things would be great too.

If you think an old white man regardless of political affiliation is going to be the one to make that happen clearly you haven't noticed how Whites in America have operated over the last 401 years. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Lastly, if Biden already has 80-90% of the black vote then what is his incentive to do more? If anything you should be mad that President Bunker Boy isn't taking reparations seriously not Biden. Trump would be lucky if he got 8% of the black vote again, something tells me 5% is closer to what he will get so long as the GOP doesn't suppress the black vote like usual but time will tell.

Interesting that you would try to make your point picking that particular issue since your usual deflection tactic of Biden goes straight to the crime bill and how bad it was for the black community, but sure I'll play.

Reparations would be amazing and it would be LONG overdue. Personally I think EVERY black person in America should be handsomely compensated with money and the ability to go to college for free, including room/board, books and tuition. Interest free loans for small business and a few other things would be great too.

If you think an old white man regardless of political affiliation is going to be the one to make that happen clearly you haven't noticed how Whites in America have operated over the last 401 years. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Lastly, if Biden already has 80-90% of the black vote then what is his incentive to do more? If anything you should be mad that President Bunker Boy isn't taking reparations seriously not Biden. Trump would be lucky if he got 8% of the black vote again, something tells me 5% is closer to what he will get so long as the GOP doesn't suppress the black vote like usual but time will tell.
Voting is worthles..half or more of polling machines don't work or have an glitch that shows as no vote. Even votes the opposite of they chosen. Remember the presidents are selected not elected. Everything is already planned..Trump is an puppet he's not running things it's an group.

Back
Top Bottom