***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You have outlined why it is so troubling that Democrats can simply rely on the black vote.

Trump has an incentive to do more for the black vote because he wants to increase the black voter turnout for him. I think him pressuring certain legislation is because of that.

Trump has had 3.5 years now to sway black voters and he hasn't moved the needle. If he was serious he would have came out guns blazing from day one pushing for Black people like he did with his executive orders, talks of a wall, "bad immigrants", an impeachment and countless tweets and Fox News interviews about "how great of a job he thinks he's doing.

The GOP is as about as progressive as the Catholic Church, status quo, stick our head in the sand and do what they must to suppress and keep their heel on the poor working class. But please keep giving us your hard earned money as tithes. Much like healthcare the GOP had their chance for the last 3.5 so I think it's time for someone else to try and not let this place go to ****.

For now the black voters Trump's got are Candace Owens, Ben Carson and you so you say, so it ain't looking too good bruh.

One thing people never consider is vaccination is mandatory to travel to America in any circumstance.
Strangely I have never heard an anti-vaxer take issue with the State Department mandating visa applicants be completely up to date on their shots.

It is almost like people want to enjoy the benefits of heard immunity without having to contribute to building it.

Trump has had 3.5 years now to sway black voters and he hasn't moved the needle. If he was serious he would have came out guns blazing from day one pushing for Black people like he did with his executive orders, talks of a wall, "bad immigrants", an impeachment and countless tweets and Fox News interviews about "how great of a job he thinks he's doing.

The GOP is as about as progressive as the Catholic Church, status quo, stick our head in the sand and do what they must to suppress and keep their heel on the poor working class. But please keep giving us your hard earned money as tithes. Much like healthcare the GOP had their chance for the last 3.5 so I think it's time for someone else to try and not let this place go to ****.

For now the black voters Trump's got are Candace Owens, Ben Carson and you so you say, so it ain't looking too good bruh.

You conveniently left out record funding to HBCUs, the First Step Act and the Fair Chance Act.

It seems that we also might get a police reform bill prior to the election.

I think he will get a higher percent of the black vote than he did in 2016.

And I think it is already showing that Biden is not doing as well as Hillary did with the black vote.

But, as always, we will see.

In 200 years' time, humans are going to look back and debate whether the Internet was a good or bad thing.
Anti vaxers are a product of being able to connect with anyone from any corner of the world, believing in some nut who speaks well but has no background in science. It's a vehicle for dangerous cults to prop up around the world.
You conveniently left out record funding to HBCUs, the First Step Act and the Fair Chance Act.

And I think it is already showing that Biden is not doing as well as Hillary did with the black vote.

We will see him sniffing more little girls and continue having sleeping spells mid-sentence.

I don't recall Trump telling people to drink bleach.

Did he mention ingesting disinfectants as a possible solution that can be looked into? Yes.

Did that make sense when he said it? No.

He later said he was being sarcastic.

But that isn't an instruction to drink bleach to cure COVID.
The problem is Trump's innuendo and usual ignorant rhetoric directly or indirectly affects his less educated base. This turns into a vote for him. Even though it shouldn't.

It's sad that a careless insensitive remark like "kung flu" could be rephrased simply as Covid-19 and most Trump supporters want to hear the "kung flu" name in order to put blame on a particular race for this issue.

The educated are wealthier and seem unaffected or unconcerned by this since their demands are based on other issues of their interests that benefits them.
Your president has done so much damage to divide this country, but you're not concerned enough to NOT vote for him.

Of course :stoneface: :smh:

While it is making my blood boil that they are screwing over a brother, we have to remember what is happening in Kentucky is bigger than Booker. KY Republicans have been scared ****less since Andy Beshear won, because it proved a Democrat can still be viable in a statewide race when the Republican candidate is unlikable. And Mitch McConnell is unliked in KY.

They have been working overtime to protect Mitch's vile ***. Even during the pandemic they beat a veto to push more voter suppression. They are trying to screw over Dems generally by of course suppressing black votes. The fact they might screw over a black candidate too is just the cherry on top of the right wing white supremacist milkshake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Im not getting on the do the bare minimum for black people with crap legislation carousel with you. If you think Trump did amazing thing more power to you.

The current Republican proposed police reform bill is a watered down piece of trash.

Like I said if Trump gets 8% again I'd be surprised.

Biden is polling at like 88% amongst black voters that is almost exactly where Hilary was at.

But, But the FIRST STEP ACT is da same old song from Delk.
giphy (42).gif

The GOP are sick.

Even if McGarth wins, by pulling this move they alienate many Democratic voters she will need to beat Mitch. So even if she can get enough centrist whites to win, voter apathy might save Mitch.

Last edited:
dwalk31 dwalk31

You don’t care about black people voting.

Voter disenfranchisement is the name of the game for those corrupt scumbags, they could care less about any concept of democracy since it isn't ever favorable to their chances.

Still mindblown that they were able to legally shut down 95% of polling places in the week leading up to a contested primary...

Most banana republics would be taken aback at the brazenness :lol: :smh:

Need to start sending in international/UN observers to survey primaries and general elections at this point man

dwalk31 dwalk31

You don’t care about black people voting.

Academics and political scientist said that they bill would strengthen American democracy.

Mitch said he didn't support it because it was a power grab by the Dems.

He basically gave away the game. That the more small "d" democratic the country gets, the more big 'D" Democratic it will become. In other words, most of America want the Dems to have power, so the GOP have to fight against the force at all cost.

I'm convinced that Trump could call Delk a racial slur to his face and he would proudly accept it and be first on line to vote for him. He would also tell us that Trump's inexperience caused him to use the slur then he would pivot to the Crime Bill and finish it off with reference to the First Step Act.

Back
Top Bottom