***Official Political Discussion Thread***

But I am against the death penalty, in every circumstance. And I’ve been consistent on that point.
Yes, to this point you've been extremely consistent in "supporting" people who favored capital punishment, and in "supporting" the people scrambling to reinstate the use of firing squads in the year 2020.

But I'm sure the families of the eight people who were put to death in 2020, and the five Trump currently plans to execute before inauguration day, would appreciate that you were "philosophically" opposed to this horrible atrocity that you've otherwise willfully supported.
Good thing I’m not supporting them any longer.
3db3429f-0e4d-410e-b0ac-9ceb2e154f28-jpeg.2700350

It doesn't wash off

Yes, to this point you've been extremely consistent in "supporting" people who favored capital punishment, and in "supporting" the people scrambling to reinstate the use of firing squads in the year 2020.

But I'm sure the families of the eight people who were put to death in 2020, and the five Trump currently plans to execute before inauguration day, would appreciate that you were "philosophically" opposed to this horrible atrocity that you've otherwise willfully supported.

3db3429f-0e4d-410e-b0ac-9ceb2e154f28-jpeg.2700350

I guess you fall into the camp that believes that you marry/adopt every view of every candidate you support.

Or that the views of said candidates are the fault of their supporters.

We can agree to disagree on that.

I guess you fall into the camp that believes that you marry/adopt every view of every candidate you support.

when you decide 50 years of evidence of being a racist isn’t enough for you as a supposedly black man, you ain’t living that shh down

1606961418431.gif

Oh, you must be referring to the camp that tried to bind 2020 Biden voters to a 1994 crime bill.

I fall into the camp that believes if this had been a top concern for you, you would've acted like it. Consistently.

The great thing is that the states are literally telling Trump and his minions to eff off. It is very apparent that Trump thought that having majority R legislatures or R governors (in certain states), that they would all be on board with him and fight with him. Nope! They don't want to lose their jobs, and there ain't nothing Trump can do. Some things about the US still work out quite nicely.

They keep trolling themselves with literally the gay anthem of America. It's baffling. Also, what are they gonna do come January 20th? They have nothing to live for anymore beyond that.

I do expect Trump to declare his candidacy for 2024 immediately, and claim any attacks on him are against a political opponent, but it ain't gonna come from the DOJ. New York is waiting for him.

They keep trolling themselves with literally the gay anthem of America. It's baffling. Also, what are they gonna do come January 20th? They have nothing to live for anymore beyond that.

I do expect Trump to declare his candidacy for 2024 immediately, and claim any attacks on him are against a political opponent, but it ain't gonna come from the DOJ. New York is waiting for him.

they're not even protesting the election. They're protesting that a restaurant owner got arrested bc he purposely ignored Covid guidelines assigned by the state saying they must shut down all non essential businesses in that zip code because their infection rates were too high. So they're fighting to reopen non essential businesses in the area of New York State with the highest infection rate that is rising daily.

The owner thought it was ok to open his bar to have people come in maskless and chill when he was supposed to be closed until further notice. Following laws only applies to minorities

Back
Top Bottom