***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rename the thread to Rusty and Friends political views. Because there is a lack of diversity of opinions going on in here. And Rusty, I don't like the way you jump on people's opinions that are different from yours.

You are not a moderator.
Da fragility :smh:

Famb, you are entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to your opinion never being challenged. You are not asking for a free exchange of ideas, you are asking for a safe space for your hot takes. That is not a request anyone has to grant or to be quite honest, has to respect.

You are essentially just whining for being your bad arguments being picked apart. And for some reasons, in an attempt to give your whining credence, you are now making stuff up

If you think my actions in here are to the detriment of the thread and think I should be removed. You are free to take up your concerns with Meth.

Because I don't think how you are moving is helping your cause.

Da projection of fragility on others.

"You talking out yo a***"
"Da f**** you talking about?"

Only fragile people have opening lines to simple questions like that.

Rename the thread to Rusty and Friends political views. Because there is a lack of diversity of opinions going on in here. And Rusty, I don't like the way you jump on people's opinions that are different from yours.

You are not a moderator.

What you’ve encouraged isn’t about rusty and friends. You’re just wrong, not in your deeper concerns about democracy, but in trying to flex as if you’re the only one who’s concerned.

It’s just an unnecessary and silly battle. Like, do you want a medal or something?

My stance has always been that the lesser of two evils approach was a bad a tactic and the transition won't be smooth. I was relaying the tension that was going on. Most people were told to put their personal ideals aside and come together and vote this man out. I pointed out in my post today how that didn't work.

Rust quoted me , talked all slick only to agree and act like he stated the same thing earlier only to say I'm talking out my a**.
Honestly i'm still not sure what point you're trying to relay. I'll let you and Rusty handle your issues.

What you’ve encouraged isn’t about rusty and friends. You’re just wrong, not in your deeper concerns about democracy, but in trying to flex as if you’re the only one who’s concerned.

It’s just an unnecessary and silly battle. Like, do you want a medal or something?
I want y'all to not be afraid to disagree in this thread without someone getting cursed out because their opinion is different or not popular. Too much trying to cancel somebody because they don't say it how you say it.

I want y'all to not be afraid to disagree in this thread without someone getting cursed out because their opinion is different or not popular. Too much trying to cancel somebody because they don't say it how you say it.

Come on, fam. You’re too sharp to play into the whole “cancel” stuff. No one is being canceled, though some trolls are rightly banned. There have been disagreements left in right; I don’t anyone expects conformity.

Then again, I think M Mark Antony has the right idea.

Come on, fam. You’re too sharp to play into the whole “cancel” stuff. No one is being canceled, though some trolls are rightly banned. There have been disagreements left in right; I don’t anyone expects conformity.
Thread kinda reads like gang up on particular individuals and mob mentality...

Been reading this thread for years with out commenting.

Da projection of fragility on others.

"You talking out yo a***"
"Da f**** you talking about?"

Only fragile people have opening lines to simple questions like that.
After your post, my response to your was literally "What are you talking about?"

You then proceeded to openly lie about what I have said in this thread. So the issue is that I didn't call out your clear lies politely enough?

This whole thing comes off as you still being upset at me because you think I was mean to you. So you have manufactured some petty argument to air your grievances once again.

Reactions: wr
Twitter is extraordinarily spicy today around the whole "defund the police" discussion, but this might take the cake for the bar for none, stupidest take of the day:

Y'all tryna be cute.
We clearly talking about the transition not going smoothly. Y'all thought that spoon full of "lesser of two evils syrup" was the remedy when I was being ganged up on like I am now for pointing out that the problems are much bigger.

How would this be any different with any other candidate?

I’m going to need specific examples as to how someone other than Biden would have changed the dumbassery that is happening right now.

Last edited:
The general consensus in this thread was that a Biden victory would not solve the big problems, but a Trump victory would be disastrous. Beyond that, there has been a lot of disagreement in here.

If anything, I was an outlier in being enthusiastic about Biden (albeit lukewarm). I argued that he is smarter than he lets on and could potentially accomplish a lot during his presidency.

Back
Top Bottom