***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Forget helping struggling Americans during a panedemic. SAVE THE CRUISE INDUSTRY!!

Legit, when COVID started becoming a mainstream thing I was baffled at why/how all of these cruises were still going like everything was fine. Every other day it seemed like cruises were having issues and getting stuck in quarantine and ****. Like why were people cool with chancing it at that point lol

Lol they want white booty only. They’ll start a new chapter the “happy to be who they are” boys.
1605133739770.gif

So stupid that people think more time working = more productive employees. I had a job when I was younger where they gave me things I could do in 2 days that I would drag out for the entire week til the Friday deadline. If they gave me more workload and told me I could go home for the week once I'm done, I could've done triple the work and been done by Wednesday night and I'd have more rest time with no reduction in performance.

If she was born here she wouldve been subjected to that kind of terrorism. It's. Not. That. Long. Ago.
Reminds me of when Ninjahood said that the US was and has always been the best country for Black people. My grandfather was in real estate in the 1940s in Africa. My other grandfather was an engineer in the 50s. Both would've never been able to hold these jobs in this country at that time simply because they were black.

I had unlimited time off at my last job and I actually ended up taking less time off during my five years there. :lol:

My company just moved to this. It’s literally just a ploy to not pay our accrued PTO when they either leave or are fired.

And yes it is proven that people with unlimited PTO actually take less than before in average. My company says it’s giving us 10 more days off throughout the year. It’s like ****, half those days are during the busiest time of the year for me so I’m working them anyway, how does that help me at all. I’m just going to take the same amount it days I was allowEd before. **** it.

This is what a lawyer with 0 respect for himself and his reputation looks like
'Your honor, they were forcing our clients' observers to stand 20 feet away'
Judge: Alright, prove it
'Oh...your honor, nevermind'

Reminds me of when Ninjahood said that the US was and has always been the best country for Black people. My grandfather was in real estate in the 1940s in Africa. My other grandfather was an engineer in the 50s. Both would've never been able to hold these jobs in this country at that time simply because they were black.
But if grandpa was in America during da Jim Crow Era, being terrorized, he woulda been thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't caught up in da Islamic Slave Trade, b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom