***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Marc smirk, :rofl:

Almost forgot about ole Paris 🤡 ahhh. That clip is perfect. Pure illustration of how a dude like Paris, is clearly not one of us lmao

The evolution of Don Lemon is hilarious to me. 2015....he was one of those brothers teetering, on the “racism is overblown” line. Trump got in there, he started seeing **** a lil more overt...and this ***** started getting shape ups, and putting bass. In his voice....and swinging back to the black side

😂🤦🏾‍♂️.
Oh, there was a time that I thought dwalk31 dwalk31 was Paris Dennard, up until he told me that he thought that God was a woman, and Black.

I had to extend kindness toward him after that. :lol::nerd:

This country never truly addressed racism. It always comes back to that. This will happen over and over again until white America TRULY faces the issue. And we’re still a ways away from that.

These people are still living.

Everytime there is a perceived challenge to white supremacy....its met with this type of resistance. We’re in another wave of that.

There's a poem that pops into my mind, The Lynching by Claude McKay. Specifically the end

The women thronged to look, but never a one
Showed sorrow in her eyes of steely blue,
And little lads, lynchers that were to be,
Danced round the dreadful thing in fiendish glee

It's a reminder that lynchings weren't terrible things carried out by lone actors in the dead of night. They were often community events. Whole town would show up. Women and children. Sterling Brown wrote "They don't come by ones, they don't come by twos, but they come by tens". They'd eat food and take photos, everyone in the frame smiling around a hanging body. The civil rights era ended in 1968. There are plenty of people alive today that lived through those times. My mother was born before then. If she was born here she wouldve been subjected to that kind of terrorism. It's. Not. That. Long. Ago.

Its really appalling to see these same Republicans, who criticized Colin Kap for kneeling during the anthem and called him a disgrace/unpatriotic, do what they are currently doing with Biden and not acknowledging his victory. What Kap did was such a minor thing.

Racists are so hypocritical, but we knew that.

Now watch, the margin of victory will increase even further.

Sidenote, has Trump ever expressed sympathy toward the families that were affected by COVID, at all?
What sympathy?

According to him, the only ppl dying are in blue states and that's cuz they followed the strict rules of the mayors and governors of those states.

Almost forgot about ole Paris 🤡 ahhh. That clip is perfect. Pure illustration of how a dude like Paris, is clearly not one of us lmao

The evolution of Don Lemon is hilarious to me. 2015....he was one of those brothers teetering, on the “racism is overblown” line. Trump got in there, he started seeing **** a lil more overt...and this ***** started getting shape ups, and putting bass. In his voice....and swinging back to the black side

😂🤦🏾‍♂️.
The swift radicalization of أخونا ليمون has been a beautiful thing to behold
Memes-Rule-Everything-Around-Me-The-Rise-Of-The-Hoteps-1280x720.jpg

😂🤦🏾‍♂️.
Watch, give it time, Don gonna be diving headfirst in the yambs, I don’t see how he isn’t with all those beautiful women that come through the show.

😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

It's amazing with Don, and I think some people have forgotten. I was speaking to one of my cousins about him two years ago, when she said she liked him.

I feel that's what Van Jones is going to try to do too. Well after he learns who Mary is :rolleyes

My Dad went to the same public high school that I went to -- he was literally a part of the first integrated class where they merged the previously all Black high school with neighborhoods that had white kids.

My mother was one of the first Black kids to integrate her elementary school in Detroit of all places. My mother also hasn’t retired yet.

I say that to make the point, segregation was not THAT long ago.

It's amazing with Don, and I think some people have forgotten. I was speaking to one of my cousins about him two years ago, when she said she liked him.

I feel that's what Van Jones is going to try to do too. Well after he learns who Mary is :rolleyes

Don was on some, “I’m tired of talking about race”. Bull **** :lol:

Look at his lineup then:

46447DF2-5618-4302-854F-CD8E9F839998.png

Don today..... 💈 💈

A30E8B3A-8605-4435-BBB1-EF8DD6D1E5C1.jpeg

I also feel like Civil Rights images are always shown in black and white, to make it look like it was some distant past. We think of the late 60s as some time, far far ago....but the 70s....not so far. Disco. Bright lights, partying etc.

My mom's in her late 50's and she was a part of an elementary school class that was the first to be desegregated in one Virginia school district.

Don was on some, “I’m tired of talking about race”. Bull **** :lol:

Look at his lineup then:

46447DF2-5618-4302-854F-CD8E9F839998.png

Don today..... 💈 💈

A30E8B3A-8605-4435-BBB1-EF8DD6D1E5C1.jpeg

The man is pitiful, and his tomisms' pop up whenever he jokes with Cuomo, as he receives the program from him. I love you Don Lemon! I love you too! He fears calling out bottom feeders, racists, until he was called the N Word here in NYC by a Trump supporter. Now he talks about the Black right to at least talk back, yet not really about FIGHTING back physically, when accosted by such vermin.

I have a funny feeling that his fiancé is a white dude.

The man is pitiful, and his tomisms' pop up whenever he jokes with Cuomo, as he receives the program from him. I love you Don Lemon! I love you too! He fears calling out bottom feeders, racists, until he was called the N Word here in NYC by a Trump supporter. Now he talks about the Black right to at least talk back, yet not really about FIGHTING back physically, when accosted by such vermin.

I have a funny feeling that his fiancé is a white dude.
1605128568964.gif

Back
Top Bottom