***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It ain’t sports but republicans been full of shh my whole damn life and they’ve just gotten worse

I mean if dudes legit were fiscally responsible and about less government, then I could maybe get behind that (like cutting the military spending and over reaching into other countries)

that’s why you hold democrats or anyone else responsible too

all these dudes care about is tax cuts for the wealthy, protecting businesses from their employees and consumers and then playing up to crazy people with religion and guns
Nailed it

This country never truly addressed racism. It always comes back to that. This will happen over and over again until white America TRULY faces the issue. And we’re still a ways away from that.

These people are still living.

Everytime there is a perceived challenge to white supremacy....its met with this type of resistance. We’re in another wave of that.

Ugliest cheer squad of all time.

This country never truly addressed racism. It always comes back to that. This will happen over and over again until white America TRULY faces the issue. And we’re still a ways away from that.

Everytime there is a perceived challenge to white supremacy....its met with this type of resistance. We’re in another wave of that.

Be careful! People on this site will state that you are making everything about RACE, and then are being NEGATIVE to the point that nobody wants to participate on this site any more!

(The Proud Boys and their sycophants on this site stand by the ready!):lol:

Celebrating for something that you're seemingly willing to commit treason due to being against it is wild.
Not a word about voter fraud too. Tons of mail in ballots in Alaska. Wonder what the difference is?
1605120085127.gif

Please STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE. These people were fighting for their way of life and I applaud their courage and strength. As a Black man I try not to make everything about race because you can only call a person a racist enough times before they are forced to become racist.

Marc smirk, :rofl:

Almost forgot about ole Paris 🤡 ahhh. That clip is perfect. Pure illustration of how a dude like Paris, is clearly not one of us lmao

The evolution of Don Lemon is hilarious to me. 2015....he was one of those brothers teetering, on the “racism is overblown” line. Trump got in there, he started seeing **** a lil more overt...and this ***** started getting shape ups, and putting bass. In his voice....and swinging back to the black side

😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Several valid reasons to switch sports teams. Personally, I ride with mine through it all. Supporting a political party means supporting its beliefs as well. Beliefs don’t change overnight or because that party’s nominee lost. Doesn’t make sense.

Sidenote, has Trump ever expressed sympathy toward the families that were affected by COVID, at all?
trump had the easiest softball question handed to him and he botched it bigly. such an easy answer and it could have painted him as a leader in this moment but this narcissistic dumbass could not refrain from being a crybaby.

trump had the easiest softball question handed to him and he botched it bigly. such an easy answer and it could have painted him as a leader in this moment but this narcissistic dumbass could not refrain from being a crybaby.

I totally forgot about that! Oh, he is most DEFINITELY going to do something stupid on his way out. There is no doubt about it!

Back
Top Bottom