***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So lock him up now? **** they waiting for?

I'll do you one better

3zf60c9.gif

dwalk31 dwalk31 this still your party my man?!

Wall Street to Trump: It's over. This isn't a repeat of 2000

New York (CNN Business)The Trump campaign is waging a legal war over the 2020 presidential election results. Wall Street, on the other hand, is already moving on.
Even though President Donald Trump is promising to fight and has not conceded, there is little doubt on Wall Street that Joe Biden will become the 46th president of the United States on January 20.

Trump's flurry of lawsuits is being viewed as a sideshow, experts say. The real focus among investors, analysts and market strategists is on Pfizer's blockbuster vaccine announcement, the makeup of Biden's agenda and cabinet, and expectations that Republicans will retain control of the US Senate despite runoff races in Georgia.
"For most investors, the perspective is that the election has been settled," Tobias Levkovich, Citigroup's chief US equity strategist, told CNN Business. "Providing evidence of shenanigans and irregularities is required in a court of law. And I haven't seen any."

he apparently jumped ship once he saw it like this:

1605109087713.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31 this still your party my man?!

Wall Street to Trump: It's over. This isn't a repeat of 2000

New York (CNN Business)The Trump campaign is waging a legal war over the 2020 presidential election results. Wall Street, on the other hand, is already moving on.
Even though President Donald Trump is promising to fight and has not conceded, there is little doubt on Wall Street that Joe Biden will become the 46th president of the United States on January 20.

Trump's flurry of lawsuits is being viewed as a sideshow, experts say. The real focus among investors, analysts and market strategists is on Pfizer's blockbuster vaccine announcement, the makeup of Biden's agenda and cabinet, and expectations that Republicans will retain control of the US Senate despite runoff races in Georgia.
"For most investors, the perspective is that the election has been settled," Tobias Levkovich, Citigroup's chief US equity strategist, told CNN Business. "Providing evidence of shenanigans and irregularities is required in a court of law. And I haven't seen any."

No, not “my party.”

I supported Trump twice. But prior to that I supported President Obama twice.

One of my main reasons for supporting Trump the second time was his ability to get certain legislation past a problematic GOP-led senate.

But I accepted he lost a while back and flipped to helping the Dems flip the senate.

So again, nah

No, not “my party.”

One of my main reasons for supporting Trump the second time was his ability to get certain legislation past a problematic GOP-led senate.

But I accepted he lost a while back and flipped to helping the Dems flip the senate.

So again, nah
Are you a registered Republican, Democrat?!

I supported Trump irrationally for years.

fixed

unless you prepared to give some sort of tell all like when people get out of Scientology, we ain’t trying hear this

At the least, you ready to admit trump is racist while he and they attack black cities for using their right to vote?

or you going talk about Biden, again

fixed

unless you prepared to give some sort of tell all like when people get out of Scientology, we ain’t trying hear this

At the least, you ready to admit trump is racist while he and they attack black cities for using their right to vote?

or you going talk about Biden, again

As always, I’d ask that if you are going to change a portion of my quote to please offset it with bold, italics, asterisk, etc.

No, not “my party.”

So again, nah

You didn't just vote for Trump though. The GOP became your party as soon as you started making real money and you welcomed them with open arms and they shoved biscuits in your mouth.

You didn't just vote for Trump though. The GOP became your party as soon as you started making real money and you welcomed them with open arms and they shoved biscuits in your mouth.

You made all of this up. But interesting imagery.

No, not “my party.”

So again, nah

Man...you supported trump for 4 years and you were ready to support him for 4 more years. You supported his blatant racism and hatred of minorities. You supported them separating kids from their parents. You supported putting kids in cages.

You don't care about flipping the senate for the Dems. You only care about saving face. You would be in here typing with your shirt off and maga hat on telling us "told you so" had trump won again. You're just as bad if not worse than the republicans that want to "separate" themselves from trump now that he's lost.

I can see you running back to trump in 2024 (if he runs) like a butter biscuit fiend needing his fix.

Back
Top Bottom