***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“ can trump.......?!?????”

lol NO he can’t. I know we’re used to him breaking the law and being allowed but this isn’t one of those times. These media people are once again hyping something up for viewership. Fox News knows the show is over and want to milk it out for all they can.

above all it’s in the constitution, you know, the thing white people quote when they need an excuse. It’s over

He lost the vote. These what if scenarios are null.

kinda, but also kinda not...yes, that is what the normz n decorum dictate, but if we start having to use phrases like ¨faithless electors¨ and ¨rival delegations¨ in the next month or so we are in the deep end to say the least.

What happens if it goes to the house and the house is a tie?

somebody correct me if I´m wrong but IF the Senate gets to 25-25 through GA, that´s President Kamala Harris.

as it stands at 26-24, Mike Pence would get to choose himself.

let´s hope we don´t end up at that crossroads.

I’ll try again... what happens if a future presidential election ends up in a legitimate 269-269 electoral college tie, then goes to the House of Representatives and ends up in a 25-25 tie? I’m asking because I’m interested in the law and can’t find the answer anywhere else, not because I think that will happen this year.

The constitution says this: “...and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President.” I can’t find an interpretation of this anywhere. Does it mean the five states with the highest number of representatives?

5smdo4vmwhy51.jpg

Okay so I thought maybe it was a mistake last election, but it had me as a registered Republican voter... after even though I voted Gary Johnson in 12' and 16' (libertarian) he "was" a previous Republican party member so maybe that's why... BTW never voted Republican in my life, (not saying I won't in the future, but I never have). I don't consider myself a member of any political party. I vote for who I like, and has agendas I'm interested in. Again this election I voted Howie Hawkins (green party). You guys think the Republicans are stealing the votes from 3rd party candidates, because noone is going to miss them anyways? I cant for the life of me figure out why I'm a registered Republican voter. Anyone have an idea?

:rofl:

kinda, but also kinda not...yes, that is what the normz n decorum dictate, but if we start having to use phrases like ¨faithless electors¨ and ¨rival delegations¨ in the next month or so we are in the deep end to say the least. This has as much credibility as the Biden laptop.

somebody correct me if I´m wrong but IF the Senate gets to 25-25 through GA, that´s President Kamala Harris.

as it stands at 26-24, Mike Pence would get to choose himself.

let´s hope we don´t end up at that crossroads.
Thing is the only people crying foul is Fox News. Everyone else, including judges and government officials, are calling this a joke. The narrative that there’s discussion left to be had is false. I get that “stop da count!” Are in headlines but not for legitimate reason. Trump has lost EVERY court case

This BS isn’t new with the Trump team. Claims with nothing to come out of it. Emails, Covid hoax, laptop, voter fraud, taking away healthcare, caravans of killers, suburban takeovers, disbanding of all police, etc. this is all par for the course

Fox News doesn’t legitimize anything, all has been debunked, and no courts have backed any of it

Last edited:
I’ll try again... what happens if a future presidential election ends up in a legitimate 269-269 electoral college tie, then goes to the House of Representatives and ends up in a 25-25 tie? I’m asking because I’m interested in the law and can’t find the answer anywhere else, not because I think that will happen this year.

The constitution says this: “...and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President.” I can’t find an interpretation of this anywhere. Does it mean the five states with the highest number of representatives?

The Speaker of the House would become president.

Nancy Pelosi.

That’s the thing though these people don’t think or know they are stupid. They think they are the smart ones, doing their own “research”. :lol: they are all a ****ing cancer.
This is why I'm purposefully rude when dealing with a lot of these types. I have no patience for anyone who wears their ignorance like a badge of honor.

"I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it."

That’s the thing though these people don’t think or know they are stupid. They think they are the smart ones, doing their own “research”. :lol: they are all a ****ing cancer.
America is giving proof that they are near dead last in education globally

Back
Top Bottom