Judge: Alright, prove it
'Oh...your honor, nevermind'

Judge: do you have proof?

Lawyer: Ahhh.............yes?

judge: do you?

Lawyer: eeeeeee ........... no?

1605137596812.gif

@dwalk31 really supported and defended this idiot

I like how Twitter won't deactivate his account until after inauguration day. It's not like the government mandated Twitter to keep his account active. It's their own dumb policy regarding public figures. They can kill any account they want, and it'd be hilarious if they just pulled the plug right now.

“My husband and I have both been accused of fraud,” Amy Rose, a former lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union whose husband serves as a major in the US Air Force. “We take our duties as citizens very seriously.”
Speaking to Military.com, the Air Force spouse described how she came to learn her family was included in a list of more than 3,000 voters in Nevada, all of whom the Trump campaign claimed “improperly cast” absentee ballots despite not living in the state.

Happy Veteran's Day

I had unlimited time off at my last job and I actually ended up taking less time off during my five years there. :lol:
I have unlimited time off right now. It’s definitely a cost saving measure for companies. People actually take less vacation and if you leave the company they don’t have to pay you out for however many vacation days you’ve accumulated.

Back
Top Bottom