***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Covid at it's wits end and about to hang his picture in the White House
tenor.gif

This honestly worries the **** out of me and isn't the first time ive thought about it. I've always wondered what the GOP would do if Trump or one of the higher ups died from this. It seems like a convenient excuse to go down a path they were already planning on going down
She's been tweeting nonsense all day.

If trump and pence die who is joe hidden running against? What happens then?

also, can we vote to deport melania?

yeah, but then is Biden running against pelosi?

does the election still carry on and she’s a fill in so if trump wins she’s president?
My hope is that Nancy steps down graciously on Jan 3rd or whenever the new president takes his position, and that she accepts secretary of state, Schiff gets speaker of the house, and Brown gets senate chair. Both sides of the left get their people in charge. Warren gets treasury sec and Bernie can chair whatever senate committee he wants.

Pipe dreams tho. We all know Donald Jordan Trump is coming out on election night and physically, literally dunking on Joe during his concession speech. The ball will be painted to look like a Rona cell. Joe will cry and US PATRIOTS will have our jerbs back.

yeah, but then is Biden running against pelosi?

does the election still carry on and she’s a fill in so if trump wins she’s president?

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
Methodical Management Methodical Management
@delk

Or any other political expert pls respond.
If Pence and Trump dies, Pelosi will become President

She will not be up for reelection though. Biden will not be running against her. The RNC will get to pick a replacement for Trump.

So Biden will run against the person the RNC picks to replace Trump on the ballot. Hell Trump could die, Pence become President, and the RNC could nominate someone other than Pence to be their presidential candidate.

Pelosi would only act as President until a new one was sworn in, in January.

She will not be up for reelection though. Biden will not be running against her. The RNC will get to pick a replacement for Trump.

So Biden will run against the person the RNC picks to replace Trump on the ballot. Hell Trump could die, Pence become President, and the RNC could nominate someone other than Pence to be their presidential candidate.

Damn, real life VEEP season

So basically we don’t want trump to die because literally any other republican has a better chance at winning the election vs trump?

That’s my understanding - the part I’m not clear on though is how the election would work - you vote for a candidate rather than a party don’t you? So how can they just replace the candidate? What happens to all the votes cast already?

Back
Top Bottom