- Charlie Kirk
- Ben Shapiro
- Candace Owens
- dat stupid dude who said ANTIFA was Anti-First Amendment :rofl:
- Melania and her plagiarized speech 2.0 from Michelle at this year’s DNC
- Don Jr. cuz he’s got nothing to do
- Sheriff Clarke and his pins
- Someone from NRA

And a special performance by Ye, by which he will perform his new album as a whole to fill in the time

91BFF81F-098F-45E2-9188-4DAF4BD928AC.gif

20C6816D-9B61-416F-AFF5-2E920971DA2C.jpeg

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the RNC consists of the following:
- Tucker/Hannity/Laura
- Joe Rogan
- Charlie Kirk
- Candace Owens
- Ivanka and her plagiarized speech 2.0 from Michelle at this year’s DNC
- Someone from NRA

And a special performance by Ye, by which he will perform his new album as a whole to fill in the time

Don’t forget Scott baio

Meanwhile, the RNC consists of the following:
- Tucker/Hannity/Laura
- Joe Rogan
- Charlie Kirk
- Candace Owens
- Ivanka and her plagiarized speech 2.0 from Michelle at this year’s DNC
- Someone from NRA

Damning indictment of the Republican party that I have no idea if you're being serious or not. :lol:

Damning indictment of the Republican party that I have no idea if you're being serious or not. :lol:

Dead *** bro! I had to look it up. This is really all that I could find

WASHINGTON — With less than 10 days to go before the start of the scaled-back Republican National Convention, plans are taking shape for what will be a four-day celebration of President Donald Trump, culminating in his acceptance speech Aug. 27 from the White House grounds.

Vice President Mike Pence will deliver his speech on Wednesday night, Aug. 26, from the historic Fort McHenry national monument near Baltimore, according to several news reports Friday that cited unnamed convention planning officials.

Several other convention speeches will take place at another federal property, the ornate Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium, which is located around the corner from the Trump International Hotel in downtown Washington.

First Lady Melania Trump and several of Trump's adult children will speak on Tuesday, Aug. 25. Other speakers during the convention will include Republican Sens. Tim Scott of South Carolina and Joni Ernst of Iowa, former Trump ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California.

Trump will be the central focus of the convention on each of the four days, organizers said, a plan that breaks with the long-standing tradition of waiting until the last day of the convention to showcase the presidential nominee.

People watching in black hills has been great.

also based on what I’ve seen I don’t see Trump winning. :lol: this is supposed to be the most trumped out place and while there is plenty of trump I also haven’t seen more than two people at any of his merchandise stands.

Outside of deadwood and sturgis I’d say 75% of the people have masks on.

also saw a biker bro get in a verbal altercation with a dude offering him a MAGA hat for free. Dude was so mad he got offered a red hat He was about to fight the dude giving out hats. :pimp:

I don’t know about whatever hell hole in Ohio that gym Jordan is from, but is there a chance he loses his seat this year?

Back
Top Bottom