***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kevin Costner movies might really be predicting the future.

Scientist are saying that the Arctic is heading towards the worst possible scenario for 2050, so it looks like Waterworld is gonna happen

Also, The Bodyguard was about an interracial relationship where a man puts everything on the line for a famous person he is in love with. So pretty much Delk's relationship with Trump. Everyday in this thread, we get the rhetorical equivalent to....

Last edited:
One dude just said "Smh. This guy really act like her doesn't want my vote" (he just flips **** on Amazon, not his main job)

One dude told me to stop it, I won already, he gonna vote for Biden. (He orders **** for his supplement company)

Last dude panicked and asked if Trump has the power to do that, I said yes kinda, and then he was talking about how this might put him out of business and he got extra responsibilities, since his wife got laid off from her job. He seemed really concerned so I didn't want to troll him. But I asked him if he is still gonna vote for Trump, and he said that his wife said if he votes for Trump again she will leave him, he chuckled real quick but then added "she been saying it in a different tone of voice lately, so I dunno, she might not be all the way joking anymore"
(I think besides Uber, reselling **** is his main source of income. Also he said that the USPS delays are already ******* with his business)
He still lost though, I can tell, still always whataboutisming regarding Biden.

Two other didn't respond. But I sent it through WhatApp so I know they read it. They probably don't want to give me the satisfaction

Last edited:
you gave your personal view, which is your prerogative

like them and like you finally agreed, they or you have zero obligation to give condolences but it is the decent thing to do

youre making something out of something that is simply a courtesy
I’ve roasted some of the COVID Doubters who have gone on to catch COVID and die but I also gave my condolences to their surviving family. You can dislike someone and still be sympathetic towards a death in their family because that death affects many people, some of whom are kind-hearted, beyond the person you dislike.

you gave your personal view, which is your prerogative

like them and like you finally agreed, they or you have zero obligation to give condolences but it is the decent thing to do

youre making something out of something that is simply a courtesy
If u say so

Everyone who voted for Clinton in 2016 is having flashbacks to 2016 when Clinton was up big in August but lost yo Trump. Thankfully, all signs are pointing to 2020 not playing out that way.

Biden just doesn’t inspire right wing turn out the way Hillary Clinton could. Conversely, incumbent President Trump inspires much more counter mobilization than candidate Trump did in 2016.

The only question now is how Trump will react to losing and will his schemes succeed or not?

HANDSOME

Everyone who voted for Clinton in 2016 is having flashbacks to 2016 when Clinton was up big in August but lost yo Trump. Thankfully, all signs are pointing to 2020 not playing out that way.

Biden just doesn’t inspire right wing turn out the way Hillary Clinton could. Conversely, incumbent President Trump inspires much more counter mobilization than candidate Trump did in 2016.

The only question now is how Trump will react to losing and will his schemes succeed or not?
In 2016, Obummer was president and maybe did a little to deter outright fraud by Trump. In 2020, Trump has more power to enact and cover up his schemes.

But I agree that Biden plays a lot better to the electorate than Hillary did and, despite being an incumbent, Trump has done little to build his coalition.

You ABSOLUTELY hate to see it.

The right-wing sisters—who’d been contracted to produce videos for streaming platform Fox Nation—were dumped by Fox in late April after spreading coronavirus conspiracy theories claiming that the death count was “inflated” to make Trump look bad; that the virus was “deliberately spread” by either “deep-state snakes” or the World Health Organization; that a vaccine will be used for “population control” by Bill Gates; and that 5G technology is being used to infect people, with an “on and off” switch for the virus.

“We had dared to ask questions,” the duo claim of the rants that got them axed.

At the time, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told The Daily Beast: “After what they’ve said and tweeted you won’t be seeing them on Fox Nation or Fox News anytime soon.”

But the duo claim they were blindsided by news of their Fox demise.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom