***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Who could it be? :emoji_thinking:

E81FD9B0-EC68-4A5F-8008-56045C7C976B.jpeg

You ABSOLUTELY hate to see it.

The right-wing sisters—who’d been contracted to produce videos for streaming platform Fox Nation—were dumped by Fox in late April after spreading coronavirus conspiracy theories claiming that the death count was “inflated” to make Trump look bad; that the virus was “deliberately spread” by either “deep-state snakes” or the World Health Organization; that a vaccine will be used for “population control” by Bill Gates; and that 5G technology is being used to infect people, with an “on and off” switch for the virus.

“We had dared to ask questions,” the duo claim of the rants that got them axed.

At the time, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told The Daily Beast: “After what they’ve said and tweeted you won’t be seeing them on Fox Nation or Fox News anytime soon.”

But the duo claim they were blindsided by news of their Fox demise.

tenor.gif

RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Silk Da Shocker and Blood Diamonds need to pull themselves up by their 👢 straps and STOP looking for ✋ outs.

The MAGA crowd never ceases to amaze me with their blind slurpage of Trump's actions. Trump starts tearing down the USPS and MAGAs are talking about how trash the USPS is and how much money they waste, etc. People who have said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the USPS until this past week but they've disliked the post office their whole life apparently.

I see you, Barron. I see you're not dumb. I see you will always side with your mother. I see you gaining height and muscle fast. I see you easily overpowering smaller men.

Barron with the quarantine clean white tee and off white bomber. Look like he had on some fresh high-end designer black/white sneaks too :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: I'm telling you, he's an NT'er.

I don't see the big deal with Trump dismantling the USPS. The USPS is trash and they are losing money. I never really said anything about it before but I've felt this way my entire life.

Barron with the quarantine clean white tee and off white bomber. Look like he had on some fresh high-end designer black/white sneaks too :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: I'm telling you, he's an NT'er.
His bombers are from Alpha Industries, if anybody's interested. Ordered a full set for everybody working the coal mines this fall.

His bombers are from Alpha Industries, if anybody's interested. Ordered a full set for everybody working the coal mines this fall.
Based on his the President'sphysical, Barron has to be 6'5"-6'6" like 200 lbs and he's only 14.
1597632441123.png

If his dad's politics rubbed off on him then he's definitely a shooter and it looks like he's got a freakish wingspan so he could be a very fine player on both sides.

Peep the 'Lo shirt too :pimp: Anyone got his hoopsmixtape?

You ABSOLUTELY hate to see it.

The right-wing sisters—who’d been contracted to produce videos for streaming platform Fox Nation—were dumped by Fox in late April after spreading coronavirus conspiracy theories claiming that the death count was “inflated” to make Trump look bad; that the virus was “deliberately spread” by either “deep-state snakes” or the World Health Organization; that a vaccine will be used for “population control” by Bill Gates; and that 5G technology is being used to infect people, with an “on and off” switch for the virus.

“We had dared to ask questions,” the duo claim of the rants that got them axed.

At the time, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told The Daily Beast: “After what they’ve said and tweeted you won’t be seeing them on Fox Nation or Fox News anytime soon.”

But the duo claim they were blindsided by news of their Fox demise.

tenor.gif

E5F80F4B-7D19-4266-ABF5-B8A7ED702657.jpeg

Doesn't matter which congressman comes out. Either way Trump is gonna bash him and say he's a bum then have his team dig through anything that congressman ever signed off on and expose that he signed some **** in 1988 that's biased towards Black Americans.

Back
Top Bottom