***Official Political Discussion Thread***

$400 for 20 weeks/70% of wages should just be signed and wrap this **** up. 20 weeks is 5 months which means it would expire in February which makes almost an entire year from when most people lost their job

Seems Dems are firm on $600

yutpihmr0lf51.jpg

Let's say you spend $5 a day on a Starbucks coffee. You work 5 days a week so $25 a week, $100/month, $1200 per year. if you don't pay for a single coffee from when you work at age 25 (let's assume that's when you get a "real" job) and retire at 65, you saved $48k in your entire career by not buying a coffee. If you live in a major city that $48k in the year 2065 gonna be worth jack ****

:lol: these tweets made me check out that song. :lol: I thought these dudes were mad because it was a reference to Italians but I guess that’s wop. :lol: I was wayyy off. :lol:

These people don't live in the world of the average American. They cannot begin to imagine what it means for anyone to find an extra $20 bill in their pockets. They don't understand that more and more Americans are literally digging in their couches hoping to find coins.

Politics to them is a game.

Back
Top Bottom