***Official Political Discussion Thread***

7-9 years is the guideline sentence. Barr’s stooge was forced to concede this.
It would’ve been significantly lower if he didn’t threaten a witness in his effort to protect Trump.

9 is surprisingly high. And prosecutors can recommend sentences lower than the guidelines, or on the low in of the range.

Pretending like 9 years wasn't a surprisingly high recommendation is disingenuous.

9 is surprisingly high. And prosecutors can recommend sentences lower than the guidelines, or on the low in of the range.

Pretending like 9 years wasn't a surprisingly high recommendation is disingenuous.
Pretending like Roger Stone’s rampant crimespree doesn’t warrant it is what’s disingenuous. If he didn’t want a guideline sentencing recommendation, maybe he shouldnt have threatened a witness in addition to his 6 other felonies.

Last edited:
Non-answer on the race question as usual. But unsurprising.

The entire thread is people caping for white men/women on the left side of the aisle page after page. I missed your comment on all that caping.

Democratic primary is all white last I checked.

But it is what it is.
:lol: You can keep this weird thing you’ve got going of questioning if I’m black. I was on Twitter for years, people on this site know me in real life... I’m not even sure what you’re getting at here.

Yes, this whole thread is full of people caping for Roy Moore, Roger Stone and Donald Trump page after page. More disingenuous ********.

Non-answer on the race question as usual. But unsurprising.

The entire thread is people caping for white men/women on the left side of the aisle page after page. I missed your comment on all that caping.

Democratic primary is all white last I checked.

But it is what it is.
The narcissist playbook.

Roger Stone’s obstruction was successful. He’ll likely get pardoned and prosecutors were never able to fully lay out what Stone was trying to hide by committing 7 felonies.

How many years, in prison, do you think is reasonable under these circumstances? Serious question.
7-9. I’d give more but that’s why I’m not a judge. Obstruction and false statement charges in general should carry far higher sentences.

The guideline for 1 false statement charge is what, 0 to 6 months? That’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
CNN's Toobin: Roger Stone Sentence Recommendation "Excessive"

:lol: You can keep this weird thing you’ve got going of questioning if I’m black. I was on Twitter for years, people on this site know me in real life... I’m not even sure what you’re getting at here.

Yes, this whole thread is full of people caping for Roy Moore, Roger Stone and Donald Trump page after page. More disingenuous bull****.
It is funny he keeps doing this. Even after you directly told him you are not white

But catches an attitude when people do it to him.

Dude is a grade-A hypocrite.

Yes, this whole thread is full of people caping for Roy Moore, Roger Stone and Donald Trump page after page. More disingenuous bull****.

Same for me. Which is why have no issue saying that I'm black. Like I say, you don't answer the question but then pretend like you know me and call me white... it's ridiculous. If you don't bring my race up, I won't bring yours up.

Same for me. Which is why have no issue saying that I'm black. Like I say, you don't answer the question but then pretend like you know me and call me white... it's ridiculous. If you don't bring my race up, I won't bring yours up.
I’ll continue to call you White Walker as long as you cape for Roger Stone, Roy Moore, and Donald Trump at every turn. You can ask about my race a million more times... it’ll just be weird.

It is funny he keeps doing this. Even after you directly told him you are not white

But catches an attitude when people do it to him.

Dude is a grade-A hypocrite.

I didn't call him white. I asked what his race was, after he said "White Walker" a phrase the echo chamber has seemed to catch on to. Which I'm sure wasn't a racial jab/GOT reference... After I said I was black.

So pretending like I'm doing this out of nowhere is disingenuous. But you know that.

CNN's Toobin: Roger Stone Sentence Recommendation "Excessive"

But I can see why people thought this was an excessive sentence. But the way to do that is in front of the judge, not the president of the United States reaching in from the outside telling Justice Department to change their policy.
Straight from the NH school of not really reading the links that you post.

I’ll continue to call you White Walker as long as you cape for Roger Stone, Roy Moore, and Donald Trump at every turn. You can ask about my race a million more times... it’ll just be weird.

Cool. You calling me names is weird. We can be weird together.

7-9. I’d give more but that’s why I’m not a judge. Obstruction and false statement charges in general should carry far higher sentences.

The guideline for 1 false statement charge is what, 0 to 6 months? That’s ridiculous.

:stoneface:

Ok

He said this after he personally recommended to H.W. Bush to pardon the Iran/Contra conspirators just as they were about to go on trial.

WW ignores Toobin earlier comments about Stone playing with prosecutors is being insane or playing with fire, he also said prosecutors resigned is unprecedented but he’s just going to ignore that.

I didn't call him white. I asked what his race was, after he said "White Walker" a phrase the echo chamber has seemed to catch on to. Which I'm sure wasn't a racial jab/GOT reference... After I said I was black.

So pretending like I'm doing this out of nowhere is disingenuous. But you know that.
What about when you did it to IATT IATT

What motivated that

ignores Toobin earlier comments about Stone playing with prosecutors is being insane or playing with fire, he also said prosecutors resigned is unprecedented but he’s just going to ignore that.

Didn't ignore it, but it was unrelated to my point re: the excessive sentence recommendation.

What about when you did it to IATT IATT

What motivated that

1. That is unrelated to this.

2. After he said he was Bahamian not only did I say my bad, but I have since discontinued any suggestion that he is white.

To pretend like that reaction is synonymous with someone calling me white walker (and expressing they wouldn't stop) after I have expressed I'm black, repeatedly, is again disingenuous. But, as is often the case in here, stuff is more problematic from one side of the aisle than the other.

Back
Top Bottom