***Official Political Discussion Thread***

didnt say anything about helping just affluent black folks
im talking about the majority
and u dont need to be morally corrupt and crooked to help black folks
ur insinuating stuff i didnt say
Black people aren’t the only ones in poverty though. By helping those who are below the poverty line he is also helping blacks. Or do you only want blacks out of poverty and leave everybody else behind? Because Obama was the president for all Americans, not just black Americans.

1571965209961.gif

Pete is a clown.

Pete is a fraud and a clown. Everytime he opens up his mouth we find out he just ain't it. Every test he faces he fails. Taking advice from Zuck getting exposed as a fraud for being tone deaf on race., trying to appease "moderates" with those Justice Kennedy comments when those same "moderates" want to roll back marriage equality.

i wonder does obama think back to his time in office
and think
"damn i shoulda did more things JUST to help my black folks"
as in doing more things to specifically benefit us
like how its sorta a free for all
and trump helping his patnas and such

Out of curiosity what SPECIFICALLY do you think or wish Obama would have did for black people that he didn’t get accomplished......or better yet desired to get accomplished??

soooooo whats wrong with obama doing the same thing for schools???
u aint tired of playing fair???
Bruh, where are all the initiatives that Obama had to pass through executive order?

In the dustbin of governance thanks to Trump.

There is not shortcut in a democracy (which is the system we still have); the people have to care enough to give power to the folks who will pass the laws for the people.

Laws are the only thing that makes what you want permanent. Executive orders are temporary. I would assume that Obama's strategy was to give a taste of those policies through E.O (because of Republican gridlock after the 2010 midterms), only to have HRC work her legislative magic as president to turn the EOs into laws. Obama's most terrible flaw was to overestimate Americans' understanding of their own political process. It is the one aspect of his presidency that was more idealistic than pragmatic, and he didn't learn from the 2010 midterms.

https://apnews.com/1ed5abe3d0de4d3cb183ba9c29626396
AP source: DOJ review of Russia probe now a criminal inquiry
The Justice Department has shifted its review of the Russia probe to a criminal investigation, a person familiar with the matter said Thursday, a move that is likely to raise concerns that President Donald Trump and his allies may be using the powers of the government to go after their opponents.

targeting schools
predominately in "urban" areas
and making sure programs and school activities are funded
assist with giving those schools specifically adequate supplies
and making sure those districts are on are at LEAST on par academia wise
with the "non urban" schools
a good way of helping out our fellow black folks imo
do u agree???

The example you provided is more of a state issue requiring that state funding. Thus more individuals voting in state wide elections and making specific school proposals are funded and passed to achieve the required goals you are describing. That’s not a federal issue or even a task for a President of the United States to take up.

Back
Top Bottom