***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And we know the Mustache has a few bones to pick due to his treatment in the WH and the circumstances of his resignation. Bolton was largely kept out of the Ukraine loop according to the other witnesses but he also strongly agreed with the concerns of Fiona Hill, Bill Taylor, ...

Uh-oh...
Morrison is the one who replaced Fiona Hill’s WH position. Bill Taylor referenced conversations with Morrison several times, including in key parts of his testimony. Morrison was equally concerned about the Ukraine conspiracy and may have additional info besides corroborating Taylor’s testimony. Additionally, he was reportedly one of the officials listening in on the July 25 call.

95997edc-5bd2-4943-9984-fe31181f4841.jpg

A couple of months ago Primetime and Joseph were my least favorite candidates but to be honest both are infinitely better than Tulsi and Mayor Pete. Tulsi and Mayor Pete just ain't it. One is a scumbag and the other is arguably a Russian asset that will run third party.

**** this coward, they don't deserve a goddamn dime. Take an actual stand and not just anonymously write a ******* book for profit

Edit:
I was mistaken about it being written for profit

"In a news release announcing the book, the publisher said that the author did not receive an advance, and would be donating any royalties to nonprofit organizations that focus on government accountability and press freedom.

'The author could have easily gotten a seven figure advance and the author refused it,”'Mr. Latimer said in an interview with the Times. 'The book is a public service, in the author’s view.'"

Last edited:
A couple of months ago Primetime and Joseph were my least favorite candidates but to be honest both are infinitely better than Tulsi and Mayor Pete. Tulsi and Mayor Pete just ain't it. One is a scumbag and the other is arguably a Russian asset that will run third party.

what do you dislike about Mayor Pete?

what do you dislike about Mayor Pete?

1. His comments and response to race relations and his own police force.

2. Him accepting advice from Zuck. The same Zuck that refuses to accept responsibility for Facebook's role in the Russian Interference in 2016. The same Russian interference that helped put the Bafoon we have in office right now. Any candidate on our side doesn't need to be hanging out with Zuck.

3. His Justice Kennedy comments.

I have more to add but Mayor Pete ain't it for me.

2. Him accepting advice from Zuck. The same Zuck that refuses to accept responsibility for Facebook's role in the Russian Interference in 2016. The same Russian interference that helped put the Bafoon we have in office right now. Any candidate on our side doesn't need to be hanging out with Zuck.

You been hacked?
Also, that lady is still running for Congress. She’ll hop back in the race once she’s fulfilled her role in the presidential election.

Well said, Comrade.

Back
Top Bottom